What's new

Stage fatality

I heard about a glitch on XBL that allows you to do multiple stage fatality's , is this true? and how do you do it if it is?

Phoenix Showed how to do it. Try with kabal first. Right when he has little to no health left(the enemy) do his pop up combo, and right when the enemy is about to hit the ground, do Kabals Pit fatality. Thats the normal way. If you do it in the corner, it allows you to move around and do whatever you want. Look around for videos, and check lord phoenix's posts, he posted a tutorial.

DARXYD3 said:
CrazyFox101 said:
What exactly do you mean by "multiple"?
More than one? :roll: Idiot.
LOL. Nice one. I know it was idiotic.
I wasn't sure if it was something like miss the uppercut or uppercut them and then do it again, or The Pit 3 and then The Belltower somehow.

I wasn't quite sure of what he was talking about. But hey, its been solved. :D

abc ur dead0 said:
Phoenix Showed how to do it. Try with kabal first. Right when he has little to no health left(the enemy) do his pop up combo, and right when the enemy is about to hit the ground, do Kabals Pit fatality. Thats the normal way. If you do it in the corner, it allows you to move around and do whatever you want. Look around for videos, and check lord phoenix's posts, he posted a tutorial.

Not TheLord Phoenix, but Lord PsyBorg, my friend!

Anyway, you're technically not doing multiple stage fatalities. What you're really doing is timing the stage fatality so that the game recognizes it as a regular uppercut, and then tricking the game into not going into the winning pose by going into the corner, which, after an uppercut, puts you in an immobile stance and then puts you back into fighting mode again. This allows you to beat your enemy to your liking for about 9-10 seconds (and then doing an actual pit fatality if you want).

And as for the topic ABC mentioned, tis' right below. For your information, the UMK3 board that I am posting in right now only concerns competition and not aesthetics/glitches/myths/etc. that are also related to MK. Check Myths and Fanlore for that kind of information.

http://www.ultimatemk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1709&start=0

Yea I didn't ever post a tutoriol. But i knew about this glitch as well.

Theres a way to keep uppercutting in the corner, for this guy did it to me in ranked awhile back. Ive tried and do not know how he does it :cry:

"Theres a way to keep uppercutting in the corner"

Explain exactly what happened, please. I'd be interested in doing this, and anything that you know may just help me find it.

Lord PsyBorg said:
"Theres a way to keep uppercutting in the corner"

Explain exactly what happened, please. I'd be interested in doing this, and anything that you know may just help me find it.
Lex or colt prolly remembered how to do this but we used to do it back in wavenet days. I think it has to do with a babality/fatality + fatality stage and then you're free to uppercut like 10+ times and the char just stay suspended in mid-air. I think this is how brutality for the home console came about.

If you can babality an opponent with lui kang and then burn up the baby, then you should be able to do the glitch. :D

-free