What's new

Spring '10 USA PSN MK2 Tournament - No Random

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
If you have advanced to the second round, feel free to start your next match. Round 2 needs to be done by 11:59pm est Monday, June 7.

@ Jesse, let's do our underwater adventure tonight and pray the connection is somewhat decent. I will not be recording unless the connection is very good.

To the winner of the matches proceeding my round- I won't be available until Monday June 7th. However, I'll be available 12noon EDT to Midnight EDT on PSN :)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I'm REALLY looking forward to the results of the frznsldr and r1ryda matches. Lots of trash talk going on the other site.

dciguy01 said:
I'm REALLY looking forward to the results of the frznsldr and r1ryda matches. Lots of trash talk going on the other site.
In the past, both of these players bloody and trash me like tampax. I hope they weather each other enough by the time the winner gets to me, lol! I'll have a camera by the time I get to play my round so I'll try and post the results. Good luck to both of em.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I just played Jesse. It was the worst lag I've ever played through. We both agreed to a shortened 7 game series which I won 4-3.

I'll post the video later. Ggs Jesse

dciguy01 said:
I just played Jesse. It was the worst lag I've ever played through. We both agreed to a shortened 7 game series which I won 4-3.

I'll post the video later. Ggs Jesse
No doubt. Am looking forward to the videos! :D
Uhh, yeah lag pretty much ruined our games but, a tournament is a tournament. :-X
ggs

I've tried to get in touch with xDisciplex (xMichalex), but he hasn't replied to me yet.. and he hasn't logged on PSN at all in a couple of days.. Hopefully I'll find him tomorrow.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Deadline for the first round is tonight. Please have your matches played by the end of the day. In the case of john and Michael, john is ready to go but Michael isn't responding. If the match doesn't get done, john will pass to the second round since we have no reserves.

Also, main page is updated with deadlines for each round.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Xmichaelx and r1ryda714 are DQd. Frzn advances because he was online with 90 min remaining and ryda was nowhere to be found.

Brackets updated. Round 2 begins.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
ryda you bring up a good point. You guys both had a week to complete the match and both were online are different times. All things considered and going by the rules, here is my ruling.

I am dq'g both ryda and frzn. This means ten-peace-show does not have an opponent for the next round. Since byes are not allowed in the second round, this means he faces the highest scoring losing player from round 1. Now since Avsfan had 5 wins and Jesse only had 3 due to the short series, ten peace gets to choose who he plays next.

Ten peace, let me know who you want to play at some point today then setup the match.

this is bs. i bought a fuckn controller just to play r1ryda last night. i even left the bar early to make sure we could play. and r1 even signed on last night while me and dci were playing and then signed right back off. i do not believe this is fair and it seems like this was done on purpose. im not mad at u dci because i kno ur trying to do the right thing but shit dqing us both just messes up the tournament.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I don't know what else to tell you frzn. I realize you bought a controller just for this tourney. The bottom line, though, is that both of you had a full week to get this done. It didn't have to come down to the last minute. Unless ryda intentionally ducked on you for 7 days, I can't see this as anything other than a double DQ. This decision will stand unless scheiss decides to overrule it.

lets say we both just had awful timing or something. at least flip a coin 2 let one of us advance. i'm just upset about this.

frzn i messaged you saying i was working from 3pm to about midnight and it would have to be done late night when i got home. my mom was watching a movie and thats why i signed on and back off quickly. i wanted to play and was not avoiding you in any way, other than work and a shoot i wasnt too busy. im cool with the flipping the coin to see who advances, but like i told dci is i shouldnt be dq'd when i was able and ready to play numerous times up until last night when i was working. i know we had a week to complete it, kinda got screwed up since i had to get my ethernet cable and it prolonged it a couple days. but if dci is cool with the coin flip or if we could play RIGHT NOW and get it over with thatll work. but yea sorry for the inconvience on the hold everyone

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
You guys have 2 hours to do the match. If it's not done, the dq stands. I can't respond on PSN so use CMK for now.

Last chance for you guys

Raven

Noob
Ive been trying to catch GEM online but I havent seen him so ill post here saying im free for most of tomorrow but all of Monday, just let me know when your free.

Looks like I'm only delaying more, sorry. I see you chose AVS for me. AVS- I am available all day tomorrow form 11am to midnight EDT. I'll check back tomorrow morning.