What's new

Spring '10 USA PSN MK2 Tournament - No Random

I just found out that I have to go out of town the first two weeks of June, so I am going to have to withdrawal from the tourney. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Im not in, this is not my type of game ... watching turtles choosing mileena/liu/raiden ... but good luck to the guys who are in!

Q-dance69 said:
Im not in, this is not my type of game ... watching turtles choosing mileena/liu/raiden ... but good luck to the guys who are in!
Amen to that brotha! But, I'm still in I don't care. MK2!!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I'm closing signups because it's evident we won't get 16 for this type of tournament. Names video will be coming in the next couple days.

frzn i bought a ethernet cable from newegg today so i should have it by next week hopefully by monday or tuesday, wednesday i have a shoot for most of the day but should be free thursday and friday during the day till about 2pm pacific, nights wont work for me since im usually working the bar unless late night works for you

itll hav 2 prolly b late at night..ive been working 14 and 16 hour shifts so its late wen i generally get home 8ish or 9ish..i got lucky today tho.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Kaz and raven should be swapped. I would change it now but I can't access bracketmaker from my Droid phone.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I just played Avsfan04. He really impressed me tonight. I got up on him 5-1 and thought I was going to cruise to victory so I laid off a little on the accelerator. He made me pay for that by reeling off three straight. Let this be a lesson to NEVER underestimate an opponent; especially a good one like him.

Score was 8-5 in my favor.

The camera died midway through match 4, but I'll post it anyway.

Yeah that's me John - I may be on later tonight (10PM-1AM or so GMT), if you want to do it then? Let me know - I have family coming in from out of town this weekend so tonight may be my only time I can jump on to do it, next would be monday.

dciguy01 said:
Yep, you get to sit back and play the winner of frznsldr and r1ryda714
Cool cool. Thanks for the info. Quick question again. Say I win(Yeah right ;), do I have to continue with the last character I won with?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
ten-peace-show said:
Cool cool. Thanks for the info. Quick question again. Say I win(Yeah right ;), do I have to continue with the last character I won with?
If you win a match, you must play the next match with the same character you won with. If you win the series (like I just did), you can pick whoever you want to start the next one.

xDisciplex said:
Yeah that's me John - I may be on later tonight (10PM-1AM or so GMT), if you want to do it then? Let me know - I have family coming in from out of town this weekend so tonight may be my only time I can jump on to do it, next would be monday.
I'll be back in town monday, so monday evening would probably be cool.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Friendly reminder to all those who have not completed their first round match. Deadline is Friday night. If you have not at least scheduled a time to play your match, please do so now.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Both David and yugimonz confirmed David won his match 11-2 to me on PSN. In the future please post your results in this thread or they will not be official and you will be subject to disqualification.