What's new

SPOILERS- Nightwing in injustice

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
At least make the thread title less obvious to those who haven't read the comics or played story mode

EGGXI

Scary Bat
That was the funniest shit ever, I love the second to last panel, it's just so derp, like "k imma fall over now"

Reactions: RYX
Well, that was lame. The way Batman talked, it sounded like Damian actually beat Dick to death. Unless Damian was an unremorseful prick about it, I don't see how you can hold this against him. Also...the rock didn't kill him. An escrima stick to the temple at that speed? Dick was brain dead before he hit the ground.

I can see this in real life, I work in law enforcement and actually worked on a case where a guy fell to floor after a sucker punch (w/ brass knuckles) and died because he hit his head in the fall....defendant claimed he didn't intend to kill. Nonetheless the intention to hit, rather than the intention to harm, is the legally significant intent ....manslaughter conviction.

In comics though, where characters take all kinds of ridiculous punishment on a monthly basis, this is a pathetic way to go.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
I know I'm a horrible person for laughing but I gotta admit, that was funny