What's new

Spoiler alert, cheat, glitches & exploits but lol

ApocalypseUK

I Will Kill You For Sport.
Spoiler alert!

Was intrigued to see if I can search for every single hero card within the game to see specifically what ones where out there, but instead I stumbled across this and just had to share it, makes me laugh that it was where I found it and what it was describing :p

This was found on ps3trophies.comm under Cheats, Glitches & Exploits

How to get loads of wins online...
A very cheap and frowned upon yet extremely effective method of getting wins online (Only necessary for Ranked Matches, which cannot be boosted) is to play as Deathstroke, get as far away from your opponent as possible, and simply spam his gun attacks, mainly his machine gun. This strategy is so effective because there is literally almost nothing the opponent can do (Unless they're also Deathstroke). Due to Deathstroke being widely known only for this, there are high chances of your opponent either quitting or also choosing Deathstroke. A way to get around this is to press
, and select hidden cursor. This will make your character choice hidden to your opponent. Note that while effective, this method is a sure way to piss off other players so expect a lot of hate-ridden messages. This method can also be used in offline matches against the CPU but is nowhere near as effective. Here's a list of all of Deathstroke's gun moves and where each move fires:

Straight
Low

Straight

Upward

webreg

Noob
Funnily enough the community has adapted to DeathStroke. Do you know how? I was curious myself because I haven't seen a single DS online lately so I tried him out myself: 20 matches. 4 people left at the character select screen after seeing DS. I've won 10 matches and 3 people left during the first match 6 after the first match, the 10th after the second. Of the 6 matches I lost, 4 people left after their win. So, 20 matches, 16 fights and only three encounters with more than 1 set.

So yes, people have found a way to beat DeathStroke online reliably. Don't fight him. Everyone who wants to play DS as a main surely has a jolly great time online. Enjoy. I for myself couldn't care less because I just trident his ass all day long. A flawed character design is punished accordingly.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
To countr this the trick is to not dash after it is to walk a little, then you can get free dashes after this, in my experience DS is a char iI never had a problem with, of course I lost to him many of thems, but he was never a issue for me, very manageable

Edit: damn my iPads typos

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Cat Dash MB almost Full Screen, tyeah pisses them off and for those Noob spammers literally scares the piss out of em adnd they don't what to do next. I laugh at a DS player online.

Amadeous

Noob
Cat Dash MB almost Full Screen, tyeah pisses them off and for those Noob spammers literally scares the piss out of em adnd they don't what to do next. I laugh at a DS player online.
Cat dash took some time but EX guns work quite nicely as a punish I've noticed.

ApocalypseUK

I Will Kill You For Sport.
Been using the needs improving Lobo quite a lot recently as my main and Spamstroke players poo a little when you stand back let them shoot you then suddenly roll and rush to them then suddenly hook there feet and rush in out of the blue, thats always funny you see them panicing sword flipping, sword spinning, randomly pressing X or A lol

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Cat dash took some time but EX guns work quite nicely as a punish I've noticed.
I never said it wasn't full proof, I know it isn't, but when they don't MB the guns, at full screen you will wind up right in their face and halfor lil out of half they take a hit.