What's new

Spar List and information

My GT: N2L Inception
System: Xbox 360
Characters I use: Johnny Cage, Reptile, Noob, Sub Zero
Why/what I need Help: I am relatively new to MK and am not very good yet. I would appreciate any help or feedback on my play. I need help filing out my characters so I can have a main. I would love anybody to help me with particular match ups as well as stratagies for my characters and the best moves, combos, and counters. I would be happy to try and do the same for anybody else. This thread is mainly just to list everyone down that wants to be in the "dojo" to spar to get better collectively. Thank you

My GT: Cr1ms0n
Characters I use: Raiden, Reptile, Cyber Sub-Zero, Sektor
Why/what I need help: I am also pretty new to fighting games and the only way I am going to improve is to play against pretty solid players. Also would like to see what my bad/good match-ups are and how I play against them.

Noodlz

Noob
My GT: instanoodlz
system: Xbox360

Characters I use: Still trying to decide on my main / secondary. But right now i'm trying:
Sektor, Smoke, Ermac, Nightwolf, Reptile, Sonya, Kitana
Thinking about Cyber Sub, Jade, Johnny cage and shang tsung too. Damn i need to make up my mind, lol. too many awesome characters in this game.

What/Why I need help: Been playing fighters (I play lots of different fighters) for a very long time but been a terribly bad scrub for most of it till recently. Trying to get rid of lots of bad habits and it'd help immensely to practice with people. Would love to get some practice in with people and get everyone to level up our game collectively

My Psn: Ssj4Gogita20002
System: Playstation 3
Characters I use: Jax and Shang Tsung
Why/what I need Help: I need help mostly with Shang Tsung but my Jax needs some help too. I could use some criticism and some helpful tips for both characters, especially on handling spammers and getting my execution on combos flawless. Overall, I just need someone who doesn't care about win/lose ratios and doesn't mind going back and forth in matches to help improve our game.

Gamertag: MagicLawnmower
System: 360
Characters: Ermac, Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung
Why/what I need help: I only really know how to do combos in the game. Mix ups, mind games, and dealing with turtlers/spammers seems to always end with me losing. I just really need help boosting my characters. Mostly, I want to work on my Cage, Sub-Zero, and Quan Chi.

My GT: gryphin81
Characters I use: Shang Tsung - Mess around with Jax & Kung Lao
I need help against Johnny Cage / Reptiles / Lui Kangs
I just need to get used to their strings and frame traps

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
My GT: KLNDR3D
Characters I use: Ermac, Cyber Sub Zero, Kenshi
I mainly play Ermac so I want to practice vs any fighter it doesn’t matter

Kombo

Noob
My GT:TYM Kombo
Charecters I use: Sub Zero, Smoke, Ermac, and Scorpion
Why/What I neep help: MK is my first serious fighter in a long time and i want to work on my basic fundamentals of the game and some of the matchups for my main charecters.

Pantera

Cowboy from Hell
My GT: DIM3BAG x
Characters I use: Ermac, Smoke, Kenshi and Rain when hes released
Why/what I need Help: Practice against a variety of characters to improve my knowledge and to add some people to my friends list because only a few of my friends play MK

My GT: NightBlade420
Characters I use: Reptile, Sonya, Cage
Why/what I need help: All of my characters are insanely rush heavy and i have problems getting in on anybody with a decnt projectile which leads to many of my matches ending with me being zoned in a corner.

My GT: MrDaSchnitzel
Characters I use: Ermac, Mileena, Raiden, Kabal
Why I need help: I have been slowly improving since the game came out and I'm looking for a feedback that could improve my game. I have trouble with combos when I cant jump in, and this leads to my trying to zone the whole match or spam teleport drops and electric fly. Really would like to become a high level player and would appreciate any help.

GT: zRaandom x
System: Ecboc Lieee
Mains: sub Zero, Ermac, and
Sceondary/alts: I use almost all the cast for fun
Why i need help: to improve my skills, learning more characters. learn more matchups, and have some friends that i can often play online instead of random scrubs online. I would also like making some king of the hills. Please if you're a salty player dont bother sending me FR. Anyways, hope to see some friend requests when i get on xbox live. See ya :D

I may add that i dont care about my W/L ratio, so it doesnt matter if i lose 20 times and win 1, ill be cool with that.

PSN: Reiger5
Main: Sub Zero
Alts: Smoke/Kung Lao
i live in the Netherlands in europe southwest.
Need to improve my tactic and strategys on my smoke en sub zero.

Wrathchild

Land Stander
GT: xAWx DetHKLoK
System: Xbox Live
Main: Noob Saibot
Alts: Kenshi, Sub-Zero, Ermac, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Cyber Sub
Why I need help: I need more experience fighting skilled players to put it plainly. Add me if you want I'm up for some matches whenever I'm online :)

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Umm
PSN:SaBiie
Main: Smoke
I just want to play Kungs, Kitana, Cages, Raidens, and Kabals. I prefer if your experienced against Smoke, and in general.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
My GT: Karaokelove
System: 360
Characters I use: Kano (though I know how to use a few others)
Why/what: I'm always looking for a chance to spar in a noncompetitive environment. I like the idea of being able to experiment with new techniques and not having to worry about winning or losing. I'm willing to mentor newer players but I'm also looking for a chance to improve my game against specific characters (mainly Kung Lao, Reptile, Raiden, and Johnny Cage).

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
XBL GT: KomegaK
Main: Reptile, Working on Shang.
What I need help with: With Reptile I'll need as much help against Kabal players as possible, but any other characters are welcome if you need Reptile match up experience too. With shang, anything is appreciated, I've only been playing him for 2 days now and I'm really looking forward to building up some knowledge with him. I'm British too, so anyone outside of Europe who wants to help, be aware that the lag could get messy.

My GT: Mayhem_and_Eggs
System: PS3
Characters I use: Sheeva, Scorpion, Nightwolf
Why/what I need Help: Matchup experience, especially top tiers like Raiden, Lao, Reptile. Currently grinding it out with Sheeva but I'll probably drop her soon since she's such garbage lol.

GT: ChRis iZz LeGit
Main: Johnny Cage (Debating on Sub Zero)
What I need help with: I need help stringing together better and longer combos. I also need feedback on what I am doing right and wrong so it would be a pleasure to get a sparring partner or mentor who isnt a douche.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
GT: nyjetsrulz87
Main: Mileena, Jade, Liu Kang
What I need help with: I generally need to improve my game overall as I'm kind of in the bracket of just below competitive play and want to become a better fighter. I personally think predictability is a problem of mine which I'm trying to curb. I also tend to be very bad against good Kung Lao players so any help in that particular matchup would be much appreciated.

PSN: houndovhell
Main: Sub-Zero(Undecided about a few characters I want to be my secondary.)
What I need help with: I want to improve my gameplay, and I want to have some friendly matches. I don't have a good offline scene here in North Georgia, so any online play would be appreciated.