What's new

SOUTH FLORIDA CEO WARMUP MK9 TOURNAMENT JUNE 8th

Sega

Noob
Hey guys I'm sega and i'm new to the boards here. Seeing as how the online matchmaking isnt doing so well, I figured it would be a good idea to host a tournament so that us MK9 players representing south fl could get some good warm up matches in before CEO.

I know its short notice but I know there are some players out there that'll be wanting to practice like me to make sure they're ready for action at CEO so i might as well give it a shot.

Venue: the tournament will be at ZBK COMICS. its a decent sized comic shop with snacks there and a burger king and miami subs walking distance. There's also a taco bell and wendys down the street so i dont think food will be an issue.

Address: 7641 Pines BLVD pembroke pines fl 33024 (just east of university and across the street from perry airport)

time: Now I only have the venue til 8:30 so I would like the tournament to start around 5. I will have at least 2 setups running on the PS3 but I would like to have maybe a couple more so that the tourny runs a bit more smoothly and possibly have a friendly TV set up. feel free to show up early as I will probably have everything set up by 4 15 ish.

Entrance fee: 5 dollars cold hard cash. ( i know its alot)

The payout will be 60,20,10 unless you cats want something different. (10 has to go to the owner of the store)

Format: 2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches with grand finals being best of 5. Double elimination. (same as CEO)

Now all I ask of you guys is just to please be there on time and please no profanity.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, OR COMPLAINTS, THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I CAN USE THE HELP AND ADVICE. Thanks guys. please let me know if you will be going so that i can add you to the attendance list :)

if you guys need any directions heading over to the tournament then call 754 245 3299

ATTENDANCE-

Sega
Eatbaby
SomeCubanGuy
Vinnice
Renisan
PandaJuice
michael
catrell
josh
daniel
kevin
noah
matt
dave
(and a few other local players)

Maybe:

Metroid Black

R.E.L.

Noob
Damn, this is literally 6 blocks from where I used to live in South Florida (I used to live near 74th and johnson). I guess they changed owners of the comic store again? I used to WORK there at one point :)

Enjoy and I'll try to tell my soFL peeps about the tourney :)

Sega

Noob
Damn, this is literally 6 blocks from where I used to live in South Florida (I used to live near 74th and johnson). I guess they changed owners of the comic store again? I used to WORK there at one point :)

Enjoy and I'll try to tell my soFL peeps about the tourney :)
dang yea that is super close. the owners name is mike. he's owned that store for a few years now. not sure if thats the same guy you used to work with. but yea if you can let everyone know about it that would be appreciated!! thanks

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Anyone wanna post this to the Florida MK thread? I can't since I'm on my phone atm. Would loooove for some of the Miami crew to come up for this one :)

And REL, you need to come back son! Lol.

Sega

Noob
Anyone wanna post this to the Florida MK thread? I can't since I'm on my phone atm. Would loooove for some of the Miami crew to come up for this one :)

And REL, you need to come back son! Lol.
how can i do that? just copy paste it?

Sega

Noob
well like i said, im new to this site so i hope the official fl mk thread is what you were talking about cause i didnt see a south fl thread.

Sega

Noob
let me know if you guys want me to get the setups ready earlier for warmups and friendlies. if you have any suggestions let me know :)

Sega

Noob
hey guys, for all of you entering the tournament tomorrow, ill be there around 3 30 in case you guys wana start warming up and playing friendlies early. bring as many people as you can!!! I know theres more players out there!! lets get ready for CEO!!! CHYEA!!