What's new

South East Asia Majors - Injustice: GAU Footage w/ SBK, DM|MCZ ShenChan, DM|MCZ ShenYuan and Rchusan

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Injustice: Gods Among Us side-tournament footage from one of the overseas events, South East Asia Majors can now be viewed via YouTube. ToughCookieTv has recently uploaded the finals matches with players SBK, DM|MCZ ShenChan, DM|MCZ ShenYuan and Rchusan. Below, everything from Loser Semi-finals to the Grand Finals can now be viewed. Reminder: This is one of the tournaments that took place with a new Scorpion player (Rchusan). How does he look?

How does Asia look to stack up against U.S. and the rest of the world?

Source: ToughCookieTv
Credit: Shoryuken

Attachments

I really don;t give a damn how the players in Asia play this game. I'm just glad to see that some players in that part of the gaming world are actually playing it and not dismissing it as a bad game(even though I hate it).

Jon Berg

Noob
Some solid green arrow play there, well other than scorpion making him look like he doesn't belong in the universe.

How can people still claim that Scorpion is perfectly balanced ?:(
pretty sure no one said that any point ever... especially since it was only recently patched. Things take time to figure out though y'know? I think if it turns out he isn't imbalanced what will wind up being true then is that the learning curve to beating a good scropion is probably the steepest of any of the characters.