What's new

Sonya combos??

hey just wondering is there a specifice thread for sonya combos? i know the guide has a few good ones but is there one that is nothing but her combos and cancels and what not

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Those are the most effective, I think. I've been in the lab trying out different variations of each starter but I always go back to those. Most practical I believe. There's a combo thread on the second page of the forum but you'll sift through about 7 pages before realizing that the Guide combos are all you need. There's a few corner combos not included but that's not a big deal, because you're in the corner and you're Sonya Blade. Problem solved.

I'm going to use this thread to my advantage and ask a question, how do you time the 112 at the end of Foxy grandpas B21F1? I can get the whole combo done but the 112 always messes me up, it never comes out.

OmyMk

Noob
I'm going to use this thread to my advantage and ask a question, how do you time the 112 at the end of Foxy grandpas B21F1? I can get the whole combo done but the 112 always messes me up, it never comes out.
Slight dash 112