What's new

Match Footage - Royal Storm Sonic's insane Kitana

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
You can always backdash or armor.
Thanks. It's dope you're always willing to answer stuff and be around on TYM.

At the 34 minute mark, you got hit by like 2 overheads and basically got chipped to death. With no meter is it like a DF LK situation and you'll just eventually die if the Kitana player can keep the pressure up? Would the best situation have been take a hit somewhere and try to get a bar?

What do you think about the blocking player getting some meter?

Last edited:

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
Crazy how aggressive Sonic was with her. I'm talking in general, not just the float cancels. Not many instances of him trying trying to zone which is kind of what she's good at. He was in Reo's face like 90% of the time.

I think this vid greatly demonstrates that the float cancel block strings aren't unbeatable and at the same time show what happens when Kitana puts you in the corner and you have no meter.

Good stuff. :)

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
@YOMI REO

I'm picking up kitana assassin. i just never was the Kitana type, but she looks so much fun. any tips for her Princess flutter cancels? like F112 DB2, EX DB2, Hold Forward 1, F112? or is there a special way to input this that is easier to get the JIP out instead of the Neutral Punch? and is there many other strings that reach. i noticed the opnly two he was using after princess flutter was F112/D1? is there any other moves that reach and are viable after that. i noticed B14 wiffs first hit, and D4 reach but what should i focus on using with that tactice. i am a zoner but like to get aggressive too.

Reactions: REO

Tweedy

Noob
@YOMI REO

I'm picking up kitana assassin. i just never was the Kitana type, but she looks so much fun. any tips for her Princess flutter cancels? like F112 DB2, EX DB2, Hold Forward 1, F112? or is there a special way to input this that is easier to get the JIP out instead of the Neutral Punch? and is there many other strings that reach. i noticed the opnly two he was using after princess flutter was F112/D1? is there any other moves that reach and are viable after that. i noticed B14 wiffs first hit, and D4 reach but what should i focus on using with that tactice. i am a zoner but like to get aggressive too.
Yo dawg we've already been told that you have the same IP address as Madeofmetal/Jagged, we've seen other fishy shit, etc.

Why all the account switching? Why not just be you bro?

n1kosh

Train harder
I watched this set. Really good Kitana. Her corner game really strong now... But on midscreen nothing special. Your Predator very strong too...

Reactions: REO

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
how does kitana seem fun. She is essentially last patch everyone else? Constant rush down 50/50 unreactable overheads. Jailing strings (bo under no circumstance can escape if read correctly) safe armor. I dont get get it

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
The creativity that can go into her combos is definitely fun. She's definitely not "run of the mill", in that aspect.
I agree bruh Just seems like a double standard to me just because she was so bad for so long doesn't mean that this is ok now. This kitana is a patch to late.

Sonic shows no fear at all and I think that's why he's such a amazing fighter. Even before the patch sonic used her and did well but besides that just watching him show force and knowledge of the characters is really a sight to see. I watch these videos to obtain information and sonic never seems to disappoint. He makes you want to level up and go offline.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
Yo dawg we've already been told that you have the same IP address as Madeofmetal/Jagged, we've seen other fishy shit, etc.

Why all the account switching? Why not just be you bro?
I am me. no one else! those weirdos that think everyone is Made Of Metal. for real though. he uses my internet, he lost his. I know brandon. I told a mod to delete Made of Metal cuz he lost internet and well im not his free wifi shop.

that is just the normal TYM drama you know. those 6-14 guys have nothing better to do than see what I'm doing. I guess I must be the shit because they looking up my IP and talking about me 24/7. Hell even you are hearing about me lol. No matter if it's all bs you still talking about me. lol

and no way Jagged had same IP as Made Of Metal he lived in a different place then(jagged and Metal are same guy) But no way they had same IP. Made Of Metal had same as mine because he was borrowing my Internet. But yeah he is not on here anymore.

Riot Frenzy

Acidic Reptile
Lol internet drama derail. I've been interested in kitana because she looks fun but I like predator more as a character. Thanks for the upload Reo