What's new

Something I found while reading the bios (Not sure if old, if so I am sorry)

zfallonz

Noob
Was reading the bios yesterday for the characters in the archives section and noticed I can change the costume. Upon changing the costume, the bio changes and gives a bit more story to the character and why they are where they are.

Some examples; Bane was forced into re-education by Superman in the Phantom Zone and was one of the first villains to join him.

Cyborg and Raven are the last surviving titans (this might be off a bit, going off memory) and Raven gave into her demonic side afterwards.

There's also bio for different costumes such as the Arkham Skins, Godfall, etc etc.

Again, not sure if this is new or not but I found it interesting as it opened up the story a bit more and gave more detail and reason on characters that just seemed to be there for the sake of needing bodies.

Edit: Mixed up my zones, sorry.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Aaaaaaaaand Im off to the bios. Someone with the iOS skins report in and repost what you get from those.

Krafty Matt

KraftyMattKraft
I found this a while ago.

What's the Negative Zone though?
I think he means Earth 5 (in the New 52), the alternate reality of Injustice where Superman's Regime rules.

Negative Zone is a Marvel construct, but I get the reference.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Arkham City Harley Quinn
- With Joker ailing as a result of Titan poisoning, Harley has taken over many of the leadership duties of the Joker gang. More vicious than ever, Harley will do anything to save her Mr. J.
I cant read any of the other ones. The text is too small on my TV. Sorry I couldn't help more.:16Bit

Edit- I added one post for the IOS bios. One post for the season pass. One post for the unlockables minus Kryptonite Lex and Elseworlds Flash. NP.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Batman Beyond
- Terry McGinnis, under tutelage of an elder Bruce Wayne, fights crime in the latter half of the 21st century. Using a technologically advanced Batsuit, Terry has access to a variety of high tech abilities.
- I would like to point out that according to the bio. It is indeed Terry. That means that Bruce Wayne voice on the Beyond skin is just pure laziness on NRS part. Really wish the hired a new voice actor.

Knightfall Bane
- Raised in the infamous prison of Pena Dura, Bane's fascination with Batman would lead him to Gotham to carry out an intricate plan that would eventually lead Bane to the Batcave, and the breaking of the bat.

Lockdown Superman
- Vilified the world over and defeated by his counterpart, Kal-El now inhabits a prison cell that artificially creates the effects of a red sun, draining him of his power.

New 52 Flash
- After a lab accident, forensic scientist Barry Allen was left with the ability to move, think, and react at super speeds. A member of the Justice League, the Flash uses his Speed Force to fight crime.

New 52 Lantern
- Stripped of his power ring, Sinestro offers Hal Jordan substitute power, now himself a Green Lantern. While working with Sinestro, Hal finds himself in the middle of events that could tear the universe apart.

Arkham City Harley Quinn
- With Joker ailing as a result of Titan poisoning, Harley has taken over many of the leadership duties of the Joker gang. More vicious than ever, Harley will do anything to save her Mr. J.

Had to move my Ps3 to the living room flat screen. Just for you guys... Even though the bios suck lol:16Bit

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I know people are not sure about whether or not they want to purchase the season pass given the salt related to Scorpion and Batgirl. My personal favorites. As such... many might be curious about the Flashpoint Bios. I will just post them. BATGIRL FOR DLC!

Aquaman Flashpoint-
- With his father murdered by Atlantean agents, Arthur Curry was brought to Atlantis. Having never been raised with the lessons of congression, Aquaman is now a tyrant at war with Wonder Woman and her Amazons.

Deathstroke Flashpoint
- The world of Flashpoint is torn apart by the Amazon/Atlantean war. It's there the modern day-pirate Deathstroke sails the Ravager on a merciless quest to find the last hope of redemption, his daughter Rose.

Wonder Woman Flashpoint
- Princess, warrior, conqueror- These three words constitute the very being of Flashpoint Wonder Woman. In her world, her war with Aquaman and Atlanteans threatens the very Earth itself.

So you don't have to buy the season pass to read those ugly bios. Your welcome. :16Bit

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I pre-ordered the Red Son DLC. I am assuming most of you did as well. It was the easiest and most rewarding pre-order incentive. However, this is for the people who did not pre-order from Gamestop. The Red Son DLC. As an unrelated note... Batgirl for DLC.

Red Son Grundy
- One of Lex Luthor's early experiments, the super solider Soloman Grundy was captured by the Soviet army while on assignment to kill Superman. Tortured and brainwashed, Grundy now serves the Soviet cause.

Red Son Superman
- Pride of the Soviet army, Superman is the newest weapon in the Cold War. This will launch a new era in which the nuclear arms race quickly evolves into a battle of super-beings.

Red Son Wonder Woman
- One of Superman's chief allies, Wonder Woman fully supports Superman in his efforts to increase the Soviet Union's sphere of influence and ideology across the globe.

:16Bit

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I know a lot of people who play Injustice might not enjoy a particular aspect of the game. I can relate to your plight. I thought I would never get through STAR labs... I still am not. However, I did unlock some costumes that people might not have gotten. If you hate STAR labs, Story Mode, or Arcade Ladders... I have got you covered.

Unfortunately I don't have Kryptonite Lex or Elseworld's Flash. I should have the rest though. Nightwing's New 52 is the same as his default.

Boss Grundy
- Grundy has been reborn many times and in many eras, and the 30's were no different. Grundy served as the muscle for multiple bootlegging operations and was feared for his affinity for sharp knives.

Godfall Superman
- An amnesia stricken Kal-El finds himself in the city of Kandor married to an alien named Lyla. Believing he is a low ranking official in the Kandorian government, Kal fins himself facing a Kryptonian villain.

New 42 Shazam
- A troubled foster kid, Billy Batson is chosen to become the champion who stands between our world and the dark forces of sorcery. With one magic word, he is transformed into Shazam.

I might update this post when I unlock Kryptonite Lex. I don't think I will ever get Elseworlds Flash to be honest. :16Bit

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well, will have to have a look at some of those later, for once I am actually home during the middle of the week (public holidays, bless) so I've already played a shit tonne today.

Oh btw Negative Zone is from Marvel, Fantastic Four specifically if anyone cared. Like they said, Phantom Zone is the Superman one, which in-game you can see what we assume is Zod (some assume Lobo), it's also the thing you get knocked through in the Fortress of Solitude stage and what Evil Superman always gets sucked into at the end of Classic Battle.