What's new

Some stream time I had at NEC; Any advice?

Lulzlou

Noob
http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/344767507
Starts at 0:36:00

These are casual matches with Astronout. I play him offline every other week or so. A lot of the things I was doing wasn't coming out right (flash parry, pressure, etc). I didn't know I was going to NEC until the very last minute. My execution was completely off from not playing the week before since I thought NEC was a no go for me.

Mr. Aquaman stepped in and did some tag with us. At first it was me vs Aqua and Astro then when we switched to MKKE Aqua wanted to astro and me to be on a team.

I started to get kinda out of it after awhile but I wanted to keep playing. Wish I could have played at my best ;___;

Lulzlou

Noob
Real talk though, the first time I saw you on stream, I legit thought you were a female.
Well people thought I was a girl or gay.
I am neither xD

Blind_Man
the only reason I had my hood up the entire time was because my hair looked like shit. Since I left my house with last minute plans I had no time to make it look pretty ;___;

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Well people thought I was a girl or gay.
I am neither xD

Blind_Man
the only reason I had my hood up the entire time was because my hair looked like shit. Since I left my house with last minute plans I had no time to make it look pretty ;___;
Don't worry lulzy I had to do that yesterday too ;_; we need to meet up at some point and be badasses cuz of our sexy hairs.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Luzlou as much as it pains me to say it, you have be lame and evil with Kabal as much as possible.

I don't want you to become a villain but I want you to reach your potential ;_;

You're toooooooo good and merciful of a person to play Kabal ;_;

Lulzlou

Noob
Luzlou as much as it pains me to say it, you have be lame and evil with Kabal as much as possible.

I don't want you to become a villain but I want you to reach your potential ;_;

You're toooooooo good and merciful of a person to play Kabal ;_;
Yeah that is one of my main problems lol.
I'll begin my villain training for WB ;___;

9_Lives

Noob
Erik Warda inspired me to pick up Kabal. REO's gameplay made me want to keep going with him. But Lulzlou is the person who really helped my Kabal get to the caliber it is today, and I still have a long way to go. I can't give advice, being a less experienced Kabal, but I can give props. :D

Lulzlou

Noob
Erik Warda inspired me to pick up Kabal. REO's gameplay made me want to keep going with him. But Lulzlou is the person who really helped my Kabal get to the caliber it is today, and I still have a long way to go. I can't give advice, being a less experienced Kabal, but I can give props. :D
<3
Once I start playing online again I'll definitely keep helping you out. I'm taking a small break to reflect back on NEC and do other non related mk stuff.

Thanks man

9_Lives

Noob
<3
Once I start playing online again I'll definitely keep helping you out. I'm taking a small break to reflect back on NEC and do other non related mk stuff.

Thanks man
More power to you. Good luck with that. And no, thank you. ;)

REYTHEGREAT

I'd love to head up to vsm but I'd need a place to crash. I don't want to drive there and back right when its over.
im sure if you talk to any of them they will let you stay the night. just need to communicate. put the word out.

Lulzlou

Noob
im sure if you talk to any of them they will let you stay the night. just need to communicate. put the word out.
I'll let soup and revolver know when I'm able to go.
Astronout will probably come with me unless I take the bus/train.
The train is expensive as hell though

Skitzo

Noob
This is probably one of the match ups I have the least experience in. I always watch matches between the two of you to help me get an understanding of it. Good stuff.

Lulzlou

Noob
This is probably one of the match ups I have the least experience in. I always watch matches between the two of you to help me get an understanding of it. Good stuff.
For awhile I didn't understand the MU because he kept switching mains and barely picked Shang. He finally settled down to Shang with a one or two alts to cover really bad MU's. We may not be top level players but its good to know you can learn something from it.
Thanks <3