What's new

So who would play in a CEO MK vs Capcom in June (if it happens)?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Alex was the King of hype ever since he mentioned this on Facebook...

My picks... 3 EACH.

Mortal Kombat
  • Perfect Legend
  • REO
  • CD Jr
(based off of most tournament wins)

Capcom
  • Filipino Champ
  • Justin Wong
  • Ricky Ortiz
(partly because this is who Champ mentioned in that video)
THEM BATTLING IT OUT IN...​
Injustice-logo.png
June 28-30​

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Hold a side tournament for it and top 3 get to do it. I am sure I speak for most of the community when I say that we all want a shot at shutting these guys up

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'd be down for a paid tournament (maybe $10 to $20 entry fee), with the proceeds paying to get the winner out to the tournament.

Why don't we wait till the game comes out to see who's good before naming teammates? We aren't sure if some if those guys will be good/or even like the game?

Not trying to be a dick, just want to make sure everyone gets a fair shot.
I agree with this 100%, bless you for trying to bring the hype Storms but who knows if these guys will even play/enjoy it

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
I agree with this 100%, bless you for trying to bring the hype Storms but who knows if these guys will even play/enjoy it
Its not so much if they play/enjoy it, its a matter of if they still "own the throne" with this game. No one should be counted out as a chance to be a part of this. Not you, not me, not even HomeboyTyson

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
Seeing as how FC called out PL specifically, I'm sure PL would do it, but I agree with juggs

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Guys,

I'm definitely going to make this happen. Time allowing I may bump it up to a 5v5 to be more interesting but for now it'll be 3v3. I'm personally waiting until after the game comes out to go from there and figure out how to decide each team whether it's via a community vote that sticks or personally reaching out to people I'd want on the team.

Personally If this was tomorrow I'd pick

MK- Reo, CD Jr, Perfect Legend

Capcom- Fchamp, Justin Wong, Mike Ross for entertainment factor. I'd also suggest Arturo or Nerd Josh but we all know they've already been playing a ton.

To be realistic, who knows if FChamp and gang will take the game as seriously as non Capcom players so I'd rather wait it out and go from there. Having a side tourney to decide would just take too long to decide unless somebody did it at another tournament since this exhibition has to happen on Friday Night between 9 pm-Midnight during FighterMania. Stay Tuned, you know I'm gonna make it fun and special regardless who wins. I just want the community to be entertained.

PS, I also wanna have the teams set at least 2/3 weeks before the event so I can work my Promotional Magic. Fightermania is gonna change the game.

Jebailey