What's new

So who stuck with their pre-release main and who didn't?

Did you stick with your pre-release main?

• I play exactly who I said I would.

Votes: 94 63.9%
  • No they weren't right for me/what I expected.

Votes: 29 19.7%
  • In a character crisis right now.

Votes: 24 16.3%

• Total voters

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Pre-release I was thinking Joker and Bane, didn't like either very much in the end.

Ended up with Green Lantern and since today Red Hood cause Swag Hood has the best combos.

Started off with darkseid but his neutral doesn't fit the way I play so I'm on lantern with darksied covering the bad matchups.

Yup. Harley main last game, Harley main this game.

Catwoman/Batgirl secondaries last game Catwoman/Supergirl this game (Supergirl covers some of Harley's bad match ups quite well)

exisTenz

Noob
I was initially going to play Cold and Ivy, but Ivy's inputs are too uncomfortable for me and Cold isn't as good as I expected, although I still play him sometimes.

Now I'm mostly playing GA and Batman, that is until Sub comes out and I'm mainly going to play him.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Yea, basically. I wanted to main Scarecrow since he was leaked, and I'm loving every second of him.

I mained Batman/Bane in GAU, so I play them a fair amount too. The surprise was picking up Captain Cold. Really love throwing him out in matches sometimes too.

Played Robin for about 3 weeks then moved on to GL. Never played Hal in IGAU but really wish I had. I'm freakin' obsessed with this character and the whole Lantern universe/corps now. Been saying I need to buckle down and get a solid Atrocitus but I'm having too much fun with GL.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Day 1 Doctor Fate until now. The only problem I'm having with him right now is lack of air control other than that he's very good

Last edited:

Sasuga

Noob
I said I would pick up Catwoman and Harley Quinn and stuck with Harley. That was I:GAU, still maining Harley.

I said I would pick up Zatanna in 1 but I kinda dropped her. Now I want to try out The Enchantress, if that's her silhouette in the DLC teaser.

sranc

creep
I am a huge Ivy fan but when I took her to the lab she was one of the least comfortable characters I've ever played. Fell back on Bane, my IGAU main. I'm still working on Ivy but progress has been slow.

Pre-release - Black Canary.
The last character I was interested in was Wonder Woman, who is now my main.

Reason being - I didn't know what I was doing and I played a Multiverse quest that forced me to use Wonder Woman. Stuck with her since.

methademic

UPR Methademic
I still play potatohead.. I mean Atrocitus some but I've also picked up Red Hood. So it's a solid yes and no.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
I'm sticking with Robin, even though he currently has a really hard life in the world of Injustice 2. I do like to lab various characters though as you can see from some of my other posts. Brainiac and Captain Cold have interested me, and I dabbled with Ivy for fun.

DavesHotnJuicy

jmack_215
I said that when I first got the game I'd main ivy. Inputs were a little tough at first but I got used to it and now I can't stop playing her.