What's new

So ... what do you do?

RebelzPlague

I like to think I'm good.
I'm currently going into my senior year in HS. I want to get a degree in restaurant management and save up some (a lot of) money to open my own video game bar. But this isn't about wants sadly :(.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
What did you do there and why did it suck so bad for you? Just wondering.
picking off lines ready to send shit off, and it sucked because the quota's were ridiculous and if you didn't meet them you get a bad mark, you get 3 and your job gets reviewed. Also minimum wage for an amazingly hard job, doesn't sound so hard until you see the quota they make you meet, then man, wtf..

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
picking off lines ready to send shit off, and it sucked because the quota's were ridiculous and if you didn't meet them you get a bad mark, you get 3 and your job gets reviewed. Also minimum wage for an amazingly hard job, doesn't sound so hard until you see the quota they make you meet, then man, wtf..
agreed Betty,those warehouse jobs over here suck major dick and pay a pittance,I'm glad I fucked up my life so I had the opportunity to retrain in other areas to be honest.

bettyswallaux

agreed Betty,those warehouse jobs over here suck major dick and pay a pittance,I'm glad I fucked up my life so I had the opportunity to retrain in other areas to be honest.
Ooo, you fucked up your life too haha, do tell me how. And yeah warehouse work here is for the most part, shit.

If you need help with the admission process or anything just PM man. It can be overwhelming at first. You take your MCAt yet?
I really appreciate it, the advisors can be pretty misleading. I'm just making sure to take the required hours of some classes medical school requires. I plan to take the mcat next spring/summer.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Ooo, you fucked up your life too haha, do tell me how. And yeah warehouse work here is for the most part, shit.
the most fun way of course drugs and booze! Although at the end it's kinda not funny.saying that though the funniest job I ever had was at a warehouse,drug dealers galore! Monday morning was like a Friday night for me lol.

bettyswallaux

the most fun way of course drugs and booze! Although at the end it's kinda not funny.saying that though the funniest job I ever had was at a warehouse,drug dealers galore! Monday morning was like a Friday night for me lol.
haha yes, i too went down that route, didnt work out to well for me in the end.. many years of benzo's and df's and my body stopped working like it should lol

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
haha yes, i too went down that route, didnt work out to well for me in the end.. many years of benzo's and df's and my body stopped working like it should lol
holy fuck! I never got into the downers tbh,I used to speedball abit buts that's a nice combination.how bad was it then? I assume like myself ur ok now?

bettyswallaux

holy fuck! I never got into the downers tbh,I used to speedball abit buts that's a nice combination.how bad was it then? I assume like myself ur ok now?
It was very bad years ago, im all good now, only on co-codamol and mirtazepine now, but thats all presribed lol

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
I am currently a sophomore in high school and have absolutely no idea what i want to do with my life :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
It was very bad years ago, im all good now, only on co-codamol and mirtazepine now, but thats all presribed lol
jesus dude I'm not being funny but that cocodomal is bad stuff,I hate prescription meds,they fuck ur head up more than the class a's IMO. I'm not gonna discuss this any further on here but we'll have to get a Xbox live party going or something soon.

bettyswallaux

jesus dude I'm not being funny but that cocodomal is bad stuff,I hate prescription meds,they fuck ur head up more than the class a's IMO. I'm not gonna discuss this any further on here but we'll have to get a Xbox live party going or something soon.
feel free to inbox me if u wanna know anymore, i have to be on the Co-co now though, health probs :D

Celerity

Lab Monster
I am currently a sophomore in high school and have absolutely no idea what i want to do with my life :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
That's good. If you knew what to do with your life as a sophomore in high school, there would be something wrong with you.