What's new

So I was thinking...

K4B4L

Noob
Re: lol

bobby satchel said:
man u must be just a big of an idiot as xxxscorpion is
ok so im an idot now for defending someone, who is not defending themselves. and im an idiot fo asking u for some proof. for all i know now is that u could just be making flase accusations to get more posts or just bash on xxxscorpion and myself.

lol @ u

you ARE an idiot..........uh oh post number 5 since april 13th im gaining e-rep real quick....... on another note this is going nowhere so this will be my last post here on this topic as everyone knows that xxxscorpion and u need to /wrists

K4B4L

Noob
Re: lol @ u

bobby satchel said:
you ARE an idiot..........uh oh post number 5 since april 13th im gaining e-rep real quick....... on another note this is going nowhere so this will be my last post here on this topic as everyone knows that xxxscorpion and u need to /wrists
UH OH now not only am i an idiot, but wait i need to slash my wrists to. Your the idiot u didnt answer any of my questions and according to u, u need to slash your wrists as well since u know xxxscorpion, unless u just proved my point and contridicted yourself saying that u didnt play him.

K4B4L

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Ladies Seriously, Cut it out.

How old are you eh?
look i wasent tryin to start anything i was just defending someone who is not only to defend himself and now im getting insulted. and btw just to answer your question im 15 hbu

Not a serious Question. I'm Saying your both acting immature. To a certain degree he's right, but he should start shit with you because he hates your friend.

Just Drop it.

K4B4L

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Not a serious Question. I'm Saying your both acting immature. To a certain degree he's right, but he should start shit with you because he hates your friend.

Just Drop it.
kind of a weird opinion on your part aint it? so he should start shit with me cause he hates my friend