What's new

Question So how is DS?

BigC

I'm great in my world.
I'm planning on picking up this game in the near future (money isn't helping me currently). But I've been super interested in Deathstroke since he was shown, but i'm wondering..How is he? Whats he play like. Obviously i'm assuming he's fairly long range, but hows his combos? How is he in general?

Side note...How bad is his online gun spam?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
He's got what is probably the most dangerous zoning in the game. I'm having a lot of fun with him, but expect extreme levels of salt if you plan on picking him up.

Stchamps

PSN: SoaD_009
His zoning is stupidly good and he also has a bunch of really good and safe melee moves. He is probably the hardest character I have fought online yet, and don't worry there are plenty of people playing as him.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
These forums are such garbage sometimes. Worst part is, it's entirely hypocritical. Does anyone remember Kano? Same fucking discussion with vanilla Kano. "He's braindead! He's for dummies! OMG HE SO DUMB LOL KANO PLAYERS HAVE NO BRAIN LULZULZULZ!"

And then what happened? "OMG, NRS CASTRATED HIM! HE'S TOTAL GARBAGE NOW! GIVE HIM BACK HIS KNIVES!"

Shut the fuck up. Now. It's bad enough that the scrubs are going to piss and moan to NRS via twitter; this isn't the place for this -- especially when you guys don't consider yourselves in that category. News flash, some of you are in that category, but if you would prefer NRS not castrating another character then you need to shut your mouths.

These forums are such garbage sometimes. Worst part is, it's entirely hypocritical. Does anyone remember Kano? Same fucking discussion with vanilla Kano. "He's braindead! He's for dummies! OMG HE SO DUMB LOL KANO PLAYERS HAVE NO BRAIN LULZULZULZ!"

And then what happened? "OMG, NRS CASTRATED HIM! HE'S TOTAL GARBAGE NOW! GIVE HIM BACK HIS KNIVES!"

Shut the fuck up. Now. It's bad enough that the scrubs are going to piss and moan to NRS via twitter; this isn't the place for this -- especially when you guys don't consider yourselves in that category. News flash, some of you are in that category, but if you would prefer NRS not castrating another character then you need to shut your mouths.
Yeah, because being rude and vulgar telling people to shut the fuck up has always worked, deathstroke my favorite dc character in injustice and I like Kano also, but you being this defensive about it makes it seem like you yourself think the character is broken or "brain dead" and want him to stay that way.

They did go overboard on Kano because of the complainers that's true, but responding to them like this instead of in an intelligent manner doesn't really make your case.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
deathstroke seems better than pre-nerf kano but still NRS should just let him be for now

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Yeah, because being rude and vulgar telling people to shut the fuck up has always worked, deathstroke my favorite dc character in injustice and I like Kano also, but you being this defensive about it makes it seem like you yourself think the character is broken or "brain dead" and want him to stay that way.

They did go overboard on Kano because of the complainers that's true, but responding to them like this instead of in an intelligent manner doesn't really make your case.
I couldn't give two shits if he is in fact "braindead". Hell, I play Bison in AE, I'm pretty sure that people consider him "braindead" with light scissor kick and his pokes. Truth be told, there's still a lot of shit that gives him problems, despite being a "braindead" character.

If I'm playing against a shoto, they can DP through my "braindead" tactics with their "braindead" tactics. Their wakeup game is "braindead" which can counter my "braindead" offense.

jaym7018

Noob
These forums are such garbage sometimes. Worst part is, it's entirely hypocritical. Does anyone remember you kano? Same fucking discussion with vanilla Kano. "He's braindead! He's for dummies! OMG HE SO DUMB LOL KANO PLAYERS HAVE NO BRAIN LULZULZULZ!"

I see you defending him so strongly and with such vulgarity in multiple topics. Sounds to me like you think hes a bit silly and want him to stay that way. Your defense of him is pretty counterproductive imo. So far im seeing people defending him saying nothing but lol scrub shut up kano this kano that. While people saying he may need a slight adjustment providing valid reasons and constructive opinions ( i realize some are just LOL NERF). Its really vanilla sagat all over.

Komatose

The Prettiest
He's a strong character. And fine the way he is. Strong zoning. Okay combos. You won't be disappointed. Disregard the fools saying he's OP. He's not that OP imo... Just pretty good.

I see you defending him so strongly and with such vulgarity in multiple topics. Sounds to me like you think hes a bit silly and want him to stay that way. Your defense of him is pretty counterproductive imo. So far im seeing people defending him saying nothing but lol scrub shut up kano this kano that. While people saying he may need a slight adjustment providing valid reasons and constructive opinions ( i realize some are just LOL NERF). Its really vanilla sagat all over.
I don't think there are valid reasons and constructive opinions on day 2, sorry.

jaym7018

Noob
I don't think there are valid reasons and constructive opinions on day 2, sorry.
If you feel that way then you have to feel that way both ways. Saying hes fine and blanced after 2 days is just as silly. At least the people arguing for slight adjustments have provided something besides lol scrubs cry more. Personally i agree we should give it a month but id be on my toes if i was a stroke player.

I do have issues with Doomsday but when he goes in to the air Just dash foward a couple of times to get ouf of the way. He can be tricky as your on wake up. So dont bother doing any wakeup attacks just block and have patience. Get your mixups in guys that will help you get those combos in and beat him up.

Dont fire guns blindly either. wait if hes going in the air dash foward. then punish him.