What's new

So...Exactly When Is This Game Coming Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temetias

"MKX kid"
More time for MKX! Yay!

Talking serious tho, I actually think that might be close to the truth. They have showed us so little of the game which makes me think it's still far from finished.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
December 31st is a placeholder date that Gamestop uses. Most likely release date would be April, as the past NRS games were, or a month or two later.
Welp! Time to toss this thread into the netherrealm!

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
More time for MKX! Yay!

Talking serious tho, I actually think that might be close to the truth. They have showed us so little of the game which makes me think it's still far from finished.
Nah, this is like MKX's drought of news after the Quan Chi reveal.
The earliest you could expect some news would be January, and even then, expect it to be inconsistent as well.
The game's going well, it's more likely than not that they want to focus purely on developing the game and not blowing their hype too early.

Snake Sound 222

Tonight, Tarkata feasts
Alright guys! So I was looking the gamestop website, looking at the fighting games when I stumbled across Injustice 2 and well...take a gander.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/injustice-2/130943

So I'm not sure if this is just a filler date or if we have to wait THAT LONG for this game. Let's hope it's the former and not the latter. DISCUSS!
It's a placeholder. I've seen many other sites use 12/31/XXXX as a placeholder date for games. I think I2 will come out either in March or April.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i think the better question is, is this game ever coming out? i know boon said development never stopped but theyre either horrible at marketing and promoting their game or something went wrong and set them back a few months. its going on 4 months of no info at all so it definitely wont hit in april like we'd all hope, probably wont even be ready for Evo

NSR

i think the better question is, is this game ever coming out? i know boon said development never stopped but theyre either horrible at marketing and promoting their game or something went wrong and set them back a few months. its going on 4 months of no info at all so it definitely wont hit in april like we'd all hope, probably wont even be ready for Evo
Relax, calm down, take a deep breath.
It's just NRS/WB way of doing marketing. It's not that different from MKX, really. Even if the game was supposedly delayed, I doubt it will be that big of a delay. (1 or 2 months, at worst)

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Why is it that other games don't show things off for months but they still come out on time, but a game that doesn't have a stamped release date outside of 2017, if they don't show anything for 3 months then people are worried that the game isn't in development or it won't realease in 2017? @CrazyFingers not saying this is you, just shit I've seen across tym and Twitter the last 3 months

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Why is it that other games don't show things off for months but they still come out on time, but a game that doesn't have a stamped release date outside of 2017, if they don't show anything for 3 months then people are worried that the game isn't in development or it won't realease in 2017? @CrazyFingers not saying this is you, just shit I've seen across tym and Twitter the last 3 months
Yea idk man I'm not that worried. I figured it was a filler date but I thought I'd make a thread just to talk about it. Have some conversation on what we think will be the release date.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Yea idk man I'm not that worried. I figured it was a filler date but I thought I'd make a thread just to talk about it. Have some conversation on what we think will be the release date.
Oh yeah I know. I'm not taking any shots at you by any means lol. But yeah like everyone else said, def a filler date. Honestly I think April but you know what I saw when Injustice 2 got leaked? Intital articles were actually saying March was the release date. Now that would be interesting lol

NSR

Quoted for truth. These people clearly didn't suffer the same drought that the MK community did with MKX. No offense people, but this isn't something new, it's NRS/WB marketing at it's finest.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
At this point the real question's is it still coming out or did NRS change their mind

Status
Not open for further replies.