What's new

So about that Socal Regionals

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.

In case you decide to go.
You forgot the almighty Bollocks, can be used as a realisation of a bad situation e.g. "I just got hit by Summoner Quan Chi, bollocks!". Can also be used as a synonym for shit e.g. "This matchup is a load of bollocks". Also can be used for male genitals e.g. "Johnny Cage just punched me in the bollocks".

And when used in conjunction with dog, can also be used in the same manner as shit e.g. "Foxy's Kung Lao is the dogs bollocks".

English slang :D

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Few questions

How many entered SCR?
How many where European?
How many of them Europeans placed top 8?
Where exactly in top 8 did they place?

Thank you in advance

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
Not sure if they still use the word, my bad if its not widely used, but when I played FPS with UK guys while stationed in Germany, their word for cigarettes was our derogatory word for homosexuals (f**). Caught me off guard the first few times I heard it. Probably the most important word to understand the meaning to before traveling in the UK imo.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
Not sure if they still use the word, my bad if its not widely used, but when I played FPS with UK guys while stationed in Germany, their word for cigarettes was our derogatory word for homosexuals (f**). Caught me off guard the first few times I heard it. Probably the most important word to understand the meaning to before traveling in the UK imo.
thats a weird thing to bring up

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
They do it's used in Ireland too

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Honestly, the people trying to discredit this major due to the fact that Sonic, DJT and MIT were absent is just lame shit man. What's next, a major with these guys but missing BurgerKing, Slayer and Michaelangelo and people wanna complain again? People please.. Really sounds like people wanna make excuses for UK doing the big things.

Grampa already showed his skills at EVO getting second place. His Kung Lao shits on everybody's Kung Lao in mirror matchups, you can't seriously just sit there like "meh, he got lucky cause Sonic, DJT and MIT werent there". BurgerKing is one of the best MKX players with insane results lately, and Slayer is also doing extremely well lately - he even did what other yomi members couldn't do not too long ago, beat that Fox with Kung Lao.

Grampa 3-0'ed some of the biggest names at the moment, you can't discredit that at all.

Good shit everyone at SCR man. Really good matches all round - making MKX look amazing.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
That's a very important one when you travel to the US too lol Don't want to get those two mixed up.

Agilaz

It has begun
no one it taking anything from his super win.. but without DJT and Sonic at the comp.. all we really want is for the next big event to start and everyone be there.
Imagine that though, F0xy actually cleared up his calendar to go play in SCR, AND he made it in time for his pools despite the fact he flew halfway across the fucking globe. Skill doesn't get you anywhere if you lack the professional mentality to make sure you show up (on time).

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Watching Foxy play, his level of preparation, and the ease with which he beats people, I believe he may be playing the best of anyone right now. He's hardly looked daunted by anyone but Fox, and even that wasn't free (despite questionable allegiance to Buzzsaw).

Sonic currently has a Burger Time Issue and the Terry's vs. US Airlines is a losing matchup.

Congrats to Foxy Great Grampa on a highly convincing win. But we shall see you again -- ESL Season 2 = WW3? Let's go!

Imagine that though, F0xy actually cleared up his calendar to go play in SCR, AND he made it in time for his pools despite the fact he flew halfway across the fucking globe. Skill doesn't get you anywhere if you lack the professional mentality to make sure you show up (on time).
Me and denzell not getting there had nothing to do with our mentality lmao and @CrimsonShadow ESL is going to be GDLK!