What's new

Skyrim!!

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
The only reason I'm actually taking my time to write this is because I'm at work and can't play it while there. Since it came out I have played about 20 hours worth of gameplay and have barely scratched the surface. The quests are interesting and unique from each other, the AI is smart, random events happen, like I tried to break into someone's house, went to jail, got out of jail, the person I tried to rob hired some thugs to try and take me out (I found the contract on the dead body of one of the thugs). Then a polar bear attacked haha. My roommate and I both got it, have been playing it dilligently for the last couple of days and it's like were not even playing the same game it's so huge and so much to do. If you are an RPG fan, this game is just rediculous. It's sucking my life away and I really don't mind.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I picked it up for my wife. I played a bit of Oblivion, and wasn't a huge fan of the combat or (lack of) story. Perhaps my attention span is just too small...

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
well, playing a game like this if you want to basically fully play it is something you really have to get engrossed in because there is so much information and mythology to just skim it. But if you dig that type of thing it is similar to Oblivion, just looks prettier and alot of the annoyances of Oblivion seem to have been fixed or improved.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I just made an Argonian named Dinobonoid lol. It's my roommates game so I won't be playing too much until I buy it myself. But I'm also getting Saints Row 3...

blinky

Noob
I don't WRPG a lot, hell, I don't RPG a lot, but this is a pretty fun game so far. I wish I could make more time for it :\

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
I picked it up for my wife. I played a bit of Oblivion, and wasn't a huge fan of the combat or (lack of) story. Perhaps my attention span is just too small...
Lack of a story? lolwut? are you playing the same game?

Edit: you want a game with a lack of a story play Borderlands (great game, very addictive, but the "story" in that game was awful and barely even there)

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
man I love being a wizard, I just summoned a demon to kill some stupid necromancers, stole my enemies souls to enchant some items then revived their bodies to fight for me. This game is pure win. I had about 60 hours into it, but then I decided I screwed up some perks so I'm going to make a different character. Funny part is 60 hours in and I can just do totally different quests for my second time around.

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
Breton ftw! Too much fun raising the dead, summoning fire demons and now I can turn into a Werewolf. I'm not a fan of sandbox games, but I like Skyrim a lot.

Ravox

Winter is Coming...
I wish I could play, about 5 minutes ago I found my first Frost Dragon, but the lag were SO MUCH I couldn't even move. The most antecipated moment for me (frost dragon).. it's ruined

:(

I love and hate Skyrim so much.

leek

Noob
I wish I could play, about 5 minutes ago I found my first Frost Dragon, but the lag were SO MUCH I couldn't even move. The most antecipated moment for me (frost dragon).. it's ruined

Hopefully they fix that lag issue on ps3.. it's flawless on pc :/ That really sucks..

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I used to play Skyrim everyday... then I took an arrow to the knee.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage

Yeah, I've been holding back on buying Skyrim on PS3 due to that. Performs like ass on PS3 and I don't have the $600 I need to build a desktop to play it, sucks man.

I used to play Skyrim everyday... then I took an arrow to the knee.
:jerkoff:

Ravox

Winter is Coming...
Ha, I've actually never played the game. That stupid meme has just been popping up in the comments of every single Youtube video... so annoying and unfunny.
Let me guess, someone stole your sweetrole.

lol

Or.. ''A healing spell, are you a priest?"'

I tought it was unfunny till I play the game.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Let me guess, someone stole your sweetrole.

lol

Or.. ''A healing spell, are you a priest?"'

I tought it was unfunny till I play the game.
Well it being "unfunny" is based on the fact that it has been so "overused" on every single Youtube video.

Ravox

Winter is Coming...
By the way, I pratically play Skyrim with SUB-ZERO. Yeah, lol.

I put an Ice Clone.. I mean, Frost Atronach and keep throwing Ice Storms, cof balls.

Breton, pure mage, pure ice.

HELP: I've been having trouble posting here on TYM, the white ''typing'' box just won't appear most of the times. All black, anyone has experienced that too?

Jed

Noob
From the one week when i have bought this game i have no comments to say that how good game it is and i will suggest to every one at least play this game once.I highly recommend this game to my all friend play at once.