What's new

General/Other Sinestro R.I.P. 2013-He never was allowed to live

Cruz

Banned
How about Atrocitus, they could let him use red blood fireballs in mid-air, one for normal and a second if you burn meter.
Also a plasma charge from his mouth but make it look like a red fire hadouken for the Teen rate.
Maybe some Baraka blades since he's the only red lantern that can make constructs to make him a full unique and fun character.
That for DLC would make Sinestro up for me but they still have to fix him asap!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
FChamp already rage quit pretty funny
I don't like the guy but I respect him far more than Chris G and Justin Wong. Grand-final-throwing-bitches is what they are. I can't see FChamp doing that; he's far too arrogant/cocky to do that.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
U have damage
Safe strings
Strings + on block
Low starter
Overhead
Better wake up options
More options w trait using have to charge
Better f3
Damage
B22 is cage f33 in case u haven't noticed in terms of Fts
Air w all due respect G T F outta here
His only good starter is b2 (everything else is high) and you can block it on reaction.
His normals range are not that good despite b2, 2, f3.
His d1 sucks (no priority, short range).
His Ji3 crossover is rdm (left or right).
What is his low starter ?
His trait has to be used only in combo, and without meter or trait you don't go over 16% damage (so his trait is just a way to combo because if you use it for something else, you gotta wait ages to make decent damage).
His AA U2 really sucks.
He has no zoning despite his charge.
He is cooler and more important in the DC than sinestro. :p
Too early to say Flash sucks, but he is too weird to be viable imo.

Dunno shit about sinestro, except that a lot of people picked him because they though he was top tier, and now you are all dropping him praying for a good DLC (not even a patch). That's not what I call a heart love. Just take example on Jeremiah or Espio, they aren't liar when they're saying they love their char ! ^^

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Brady said that sinestro in not the worst, he is just different from the original build. I don't think he is terrible . Possible mid-tier in the right hands.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
His only good starter is b2 (everything else is high) and you can block it on reaction.
His normals range are not that good despite b2, 2, f3.
His d1 sucks (no priority, short range).
His Ji3 crossover is rdm (left or right).
What is his low starter ?
His trait has to be used only in combo, and without meter or trait you don't go over 16% damage (so his trait is just a way to combo because if you use it for something else, you gotta wait ages to make decent damage).
His AA U2 really sucks.
He has no zoning despite his charge.
He is cooler and more important in the DC than sinestro. :p
Too early to say Flash sucks, but he is too weird to be viable imo.

Dunno shit about sinestro, except that a lot of people picked him because they though he was top tier, and now you are all dropping him praying for a good DLC (not even a patch). That's not what I call a heart love. Just take example on Jeremiah or Espio, they aren't liar when they're saying they love their char ! ^^
I stil use him

their really not enough resources to determine he being bad. are peopel learning to use stage and interactable or playing better footsie game?

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Um yes there is. It's VERY obvious to see that the gap between the risk/reward factor of Sinestro vs the risk/reward factor of many of the other characters is incredibly large. It's tough to tell what characters are good at the beginning of the game, but it's pretty simple to see which ones aren't. Case in point: Sheeva. Sinestro is not good in his current state, and as time goes on it's only going to get more difficult to win when high level players figure out how free he is to certain tactics.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Sinestro might still need some help, but it is very possible to win with him. His trait is a complete game changer. Literally every move, combos and specials, becomes safe when he has it. Not only are they safe, but the opponent risks eating a full combo from anywhere on screen if they do not respect his advantage. Keep working with him.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
colt

What are we missing about sinestro? I know I seem like a little bitch but I'm never scared to admit when wrong or speak up when right

In a game where Deathstroke is beyond OP , superman has better zoning, NW has better zoning, hell almost everyone has better zoning and good to great damage w safe strings and pressure what exactly am I/We missing here

It doesn't make sense to have him how he is when the game is suppose to have every character feel "super"

No low starter
Trait that goes away after clashes and I think other times
No wake ups
-10 overhead
Putrid damage
-9 whiff punisher b13
Only saving grace is f2d13
Punishable/Negative zoning compared to godlike zoning from Deathstroke, superman (f23 is OP)
Shackles offer nothing but low damage and 1.5 bar of trait charge

Please compare this character to the following:
Frost
DS
Superman
Lantern
Raving
Aqua
Etc

Sinestro for being a zoner has some of the worst zoning options
Please don't speak ill of the dead

i was about to make a thread on a similar topic... saw this... and realized I could never beat the delivery of this thread.

Lets be real though... at full screen sinestro is on of the best. Problem is... there is no way to get them there. Sinestro is ass.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
This character is so fucking broken. Nevermind that he fucks with people with tritanopia, these downplayers just refuse to work on their own fundamentals. The fact is, you actually need to learn spacing and how to make basic reads or you're going to keep getting blown up like kenshi. Get this piece of shit pretentious 1950's motherfucker out of my game.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This character is so fucking broken. Nevermind that he fucks with people with tritanopia, these downplayers just refuse to work on their own fundamentals. The fact is, you actually need to learn spacing and how to make basic reads or you're going to keep getting blown up like kenshi. Get this piece of shit pretentious 1950's motherfucker out of my game.
lol

Sinestro is killer