What's new

Sindel Technology

Levitate Glitch that beats Kung Lao Armor:

Sindel Stryker makes you +9 on block after a levitate cancel and basically just frames an instant throw after and it can't be UpBlocked:

Baiting UpBlock with levitate cancels:

Safely baiting Armor punish after levitate cancels:

Koisy's Sindel/Lao wakeup setup that stuff Armor and stops jump out:

Here's a tech/Kombo video I made:

wow.... striker, eh?.... cool!
Yeah I was surprised as well. I imagine you could do something similar with Lao Hat but not be +9 and get just frame throw that you don't have to wait for hitstun. If you time the throw perfect frame I doubt your opponent can press a button and eats throw/hit mix.
It also beats armor and pokes with same timing. This setup works with meterless levitate cancels and EX Hairball Levitate cancels so very strong vs good players who know how to punish levitate in my opinion.

I actually thought levitate cancels was fake pressure before I figured out it prevents Upblock all together and that you can cancel out of levitate before the JP1 to bait armor/Upblock.
UpBlock destroys her cancel pressure and If they do up block it stops all inputs after the J1 and leaves you extremely negative and is braindead easy to do, it's just hold up until the overhead hits. Once players start using UpBlock a ton of characters are very punishable on their mix.

Stryker also has the +6 overhead which is essentially always going to be blocked since she does a ton of overhead pressure with her flight cancels which is kind of strong for Sindel cuz it opens up the stagger and hit/throw mix.

Honestly I'm not trying to get my new main on the radar but I seriously don't understand how some players think she is bad. Her buttons are miles better that Rains

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
I went back to Jax now because I enjoy the Oki a lot and I overall think hes better for opening people up

Stryker seems to be a good pick if u wanna stay a bit safer with her, plus he makes her zoning even better against a lot of the cast. The restand off of every combo is super sick too, just stay plus and keep pressuring, no wake ups allowed - while ure pressuring u can always go for the OH/low batton which are both plus as well. And smth I quite liked is that u can safely throw out b3 (far reaching launching low) into grenade for a 30% combo or use that move for super far whiff punishes.
If ure a maniac u get to be super random and throw grenades to stay safe/plus after doing unsafe stuff - just yolo scream and throw grenades , not my cup of tea tho lol

Stryker is definitely super fun with her and opens up a lot of options and can emphathize different playstyles

Lao still seems like the best pick overall, the mix, the pressure, the safety is just too good, I dont think the other kameos can really keep up... but if u dont like Lao (me) Stryker is the next best option for a similar style imo

Edit: smth I forgot to mention - Jax + Sindel gives 1100 health, with Stryker shes only got 950, that can be pretty huge imo, definitely noticeable

Last edited:

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
Oh, levitate cancels into throw are super good, especially with Jax - an up throw punish and two bars of meter bags u 340 dmg which is pretty nice to close out rounds haha

I actually had to check in practice, over 30% unbreakble for a throw is pretty wild, ngl

Oh, levitate cancels into throw are super good, especially with Jax - an up throw punish and two bars of meter bags u 340 dmg which is pretty nice to close out rounds haha

I actually had to check in practice, over 30% unbreakble for a throw is pretty wild, ngl
I just woke up so forgive my brain. I know you mean throw but what do you mean by "Up Throw"
And I assume you mean B2xxFloatxxDD into Throw them having Jax close/far gotcha?
Do you have a clip, I gotta know how you doing unbreakable throw combos?
Is it from projectiles like older games couldn't be breakered?

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
Oh sry, definitely forgot something there - I meant 'up block throw punish' , punishing an up block with throw gives additional damage

with Jax u can spend up to two bars on throws as well - so if u happen to punish an up block with a throw and u have two bars to spend he does 340 damage - a normal throw only does 110 if I remember correctly

and because u cant break throws in this game ull be able to do 340 unbreakable for two bars on that throw punish :)

when I notice somebody trying to up block the jump attack in b2 db2 j1/2 ill cancel after the float next time and grab them - if ure quick enough u get the punish and potentially a lot of dmg

Sindel has HTB reset into 80% in corner and midscreen, very hard to do, high execution with tight links and rapid inputs. But doable

Corner does the low OH low 4 frames apart so no autoblock:

Midscreen I can only get low, low overhead after reset:
Both are fuzzy Blockable and breakable after and are very hard to execute but you have to combo them into grounded Aftershock Quake(triple hitting low) the first low if done fast enough resets and combos then the two following lows are gapped so they don't combo so are a reset ish and allow HTB but I can only get B2 float JIP after the two lows midscreen because of the hitstun from Ambush/Kameo call for whatever reason but I know Sonic did instant air float into it to make it Low OH low but it's already mad hard and you have to do a very instant jump flight cancel to land it right without HTB autoblock.

But it's very strong. I'm willing to bet the vast majority of online players can't do this.
I got it fairly consistently but I think I got carpal tunnel labbing this, just saying!

Sonic says there is an Unblockable version where you hit OH and Low on exact same frame and it becomes unblockable but can be combo breakered.
No one but him will get it consistently but if NRS must nerf it make it so Tremor's triple low turns any low/oh hitting on same frame to both hits being mids so they are auto blocked.

Ok was playing other characters and got back on Sindel+ Tremor and OMG it's strong.
Normally Ambush moves put Tremor Kameo out for 30 Seconds but Sindel is a completely different story!!!

70% Forced Reset into forced HTB and end in flipkick into DB3(Inspire) and your Ambush comes back in 8 SECONDS after combo:

This is KRAZY strong. I honestly think Tremor could be one of her best Kameos if not the best. I know Lao gets her crazy utility with low hat but Tremor has multiple projectiles in Metallic you get full screen Overhead, full screen Low. These come back in 6 Seconds with Inspire active for 9 seconds.
In Aftershock the B+R1 Quake is a almost 70% screen low and it comes back in 5 Seconds with Inspire active.
In Crystalline you can use Reflect to avoid the strongest projectiles and get additional conversion off it. Then you have Armor which reduces your damage to only take 33% and can't be comboed.

Then you can do the 70% reset which comes back in 8 seconds or just 4 seconds for a Summon like Armor and activate EX Inspire to prevent them combo breaking which you can also do before the Reset

Here's an Example of over 110% doing a Double Forced HTB Reset without meter which does 55% each time and you can start the second combo 5 seconds after the last one ended, just spent two bars for fun at the end:

I think I'm gonna drop Lao Kameo with Sindel for Tremor!

@Ray'sGoodLiquor @Moms4lif3 @Juggs

Last edited:
Ok was playing other characters and got back on Sindel+ Tremor and OMG it's strong.
Normally Ambush moves put Tremor Kameo out for 30 Seconds but Sindel is a completely different story!!!

70% Forced Reset into forced HTB and end in flipkick into DB3(Inspire) and your Ambush comes back in 8 SECONDS after combo:

This is KRAZY strong. I honestly think Tremor could be one of her best Kameos if not the best. I know Lao gets her crazy utility with low hat but Tremor has multiple projectiles in Metallic you get full screen Overhead, full screen Low. These come back in 6 Seconds with Inspire active for 9 seconds.
In Aftershock the B+R1 Quake is a almost 70% screen low and it comes back in 5 Seconds with Inspire active.
In Crystalline you can use Reflect to avoid the strongest projectiles and get additional conversion off it. Then you have Armor which reduces your damage to only take 33% and can't be comboed.

Then you can do the 70% reset which comes back in 8 seconds or just 4 seconds for a Summon like Armor and activate EX Inspire to prevent them combo breaking which you can also do before the Reset

Here's an Example of over 110% doing a Double Forced HTB Reset without meter which does 55% each time and you can start the second combo 5 seconds after the last one ended, just spent two bars for fun at the end:

I think I'm gonna drop Lao Kameo with Sindel for Tremor!

@Ray'sGoodLiquor @Moms4lif3 @Juggs
Could you explain how to perform those reset every time i’m trying to call tremor and nothing is happening.

Could you explain how to perform those reset every time i’m trying to call tremor and nothing is happening.
You do D+R1 to call up Crystalline at any time during middle of combo, I do it right after scream. Then right after inputting 24xxHairball high version non metered you instantly input R1xxLet off buttons B+R1 then as soon as you recover you instant air float into JIP after the first low.
If you do it to late on input the 3 lows won't come out.
If you don't let off directional button before pressing B+R1 for tremors Quake Ambush it won't do the Quake as Ambush and nothing will happen. If you do it fast enough you will get the first Quake low to reset because of the pause before the next lows and your JIP makes the HTB 4 frames apart from the two lows in middle of after the last two lows.

I think my inputs where:
B2xxDB2xx224xxScream(BF2) Call Crystalline (D+R1) dash up B2xxEXDF1xxDB2xxhold forward briefly to connect JIP ,JIP1xx24xxDF1(hair fireball) directly into R1xxLet Go of buttons fast into B+R1, then Instant Air Float Cancel (non metered) JIP1xx24xxF143, Jump1, DB2, J1, F4xxDB4

Last edited: