What's new

Strategy Sindel ~ General Strategies/INFO/Questions

DanCock

Cock Master!!
It's not a reset. People need to stop using the word reset loosely. Reset is what cyrax was doing with his bomb traps. I think he still can bleh.

If something can be blocked then it's not a reset. It's just a mix up.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
for example, B3, f2, dash, 3, yell, jip, F1, 2, dash [reset] B1, 2, dash, 3, yell, jip, 2, 1, hair whip.
F1, 2 offers a stagger-like animation similar to sub zero's and cyrax's.
i didnt think sindel had any reset combos?! im learning something new everyday here. its exciting. lol.

Husteen

Noob.
mk9 got resets wrong. cyrax's resets are just combos that happen to restart themselves even though there's no way for you to get out of it.
resets are just attempts to get around damage scaling and can all be avoided if you do something right. not a lot of people are going to block low while they're getting combo'd so if you have sindel's staggering F1, 2 and then dash for a low combo starter, b1, 2, then it could potentially reset.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just glad I found it and happy to share! Thanks for making the video.
Sorry, Sir... if I would have known I would've credited both of you and Delriach. Good fucking video idea, btw. Konqrr ftw.

DanCock

Cock Master!!

are we all out of sindel guide contributions? lol

(the correct answer is no)
im not but i just had a real busy week. to days football sunday too. so i may be depressed or happy. if im happy chances are high ill add more info. if im down .............. so go bills!!

Delriach

Sindelly

are we all out of sindel guide contributions? lol

(the correct answer is no)
I have too much crap to do right now. My current plan once I have time is to make a video showing Mileena teleport punishes. I was watching Jedi Robb using Sindel at Devastation yesterday and it made me very depressed.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
watching myself play at tournaments makes me sad LOLOL hopefully my getting rid of the nerves trick works at NEC.. cause i shake like crazy in tourney games, but drinking a little alcohol seems to remove the shakes..

Delriach

Sindelly
watching myself play at tournaments makes me sad LOLOL hopefully my getting rid of the nerves trick works at NEC.. cause i shake like crazy in tourney games, but drinking a little alcohol seems to remove the shakes..
I make the dumbest mistakes myself. It's really frustrating because I know better. I've been a bit confused lately though. I try to go for a 44 1 scream and I keep dropping the 1. I don't know why. It doesn't feel like I'm making an input error. ;(

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
I have too much crap to do right now. My current plan once I have time is to make a video showing Mileena teleport punishes. I was watching Jedi Robb using Sindel at Devastation yesterday and it made me very depressed.
I was watching devastion but only caught Tom Brady playing. I heard in the commentary that they said somebody used sindel. Was the Guy any good with her?

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
watching Jedi Robb using Sindel at Devastation yesterday and it made me very depressed.
it made me feel lke punching a baby.

for the record sindel has no "resets". just Flight Cancel MIX UPS and such since the opponent can guess youre going to do them and act accordngly. i dont even consider sonya's 1 1 2 string a "reset" but whatever

I was watching devastion but only caught Tom Brady playing. I heard in the commentary that they said somebody used sindel. Was the Guy any good with her?
hell no. it was degrading-no wonder NRS took so long to buff sindel. they mustve thought we all played sindel like shit

DanCock

Cock Master!!
They really didn't buff sindel. They just took the handcuffs off her.

A buff would be armor or speed up one of her attacks like up 4.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
They really didn't buff sindel. They just took the handcuffs off her.

A buff would be armor or speed up one of her attacks like up 4.

Yes ur very right. Ppl say the only real buff she got was her b1 which hits low. But that should have always hit low from the start. So i dont consider it a buff. Other than that she is the way she should have been when the game released.

Delriach

Sindelly
Yes ur very right. Ppl say the only real buff she got was her b1 which hits low. But that should have always hit low from the start. So i dont consider it a buff. Other than that she is the way she should have been when the game released.
Lol, in local matches using B1 as a potential mixup doesn't even work. Everyone I play can block it on reaction. One guy didn't even know it was a low until I told him after he blocked it for the 5th time.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Lol, in local matches using B1 as a potential mixup doesn't even work. Everyone I play can block it on reaction. One guy didn't even know it was a low until I told him after he blocked it for the 5th time.
so fucking right!! i have found it to be not useful at all sadly :(

congo ~ when the game came out 4 was special cancelable. i would love for that to comeback my goodness..

im not crying for a buff anymore but she still lacks a way to escape pressure like the rest of the cast can it seems.. or its just me and my shitty fundamentals. im going to do what ever i can to improve the basics of the game before NEC.. but i may be using my back up kano for NEC :(

Husteen

Noob.
lol well obviously everyone was checking this thread ;]

i feel like sindel missed out on the chance to get some real buffs because of her infinites. though, she still wouldn't be able to land B3, F2 yell or the :en scream combos/wakeup so she did get a slight buff, but still.

hmm.. i really want to watch the sindel user from devastation now lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
There is absolutely no reason to block high against Sindel until you see the b3f2 string. b1 being low is NOT a buff lol

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
so fucking right!! i have found it to be not useful at all sadly :(

congo ~ when the game came out 4 was special cancelable. i would love for that to comeback my goodness..

im not crying for a buff anymore but she still lacks a way to escape pressure like the rest of the cast can it seems.. or its just me and my shitty fundamentals. im going to do what ever i can to improve the basics of the game before NEC.. but i may be using my back up kano for NEC :(
yes. I remember 4 being cancelable in special. But like u said no more crying for another buff. I just deal with how sindel is set up now and I just adjust my playing style a bit. The more I play with sindel the more I love everything about her.even her problems that she faces in every match. Although ill admit I'm kinda risky with sindel. Its still a blast to play with her. Buffed or not.

Husteen

Noob.
does anyone know if sindel's yell can be broken?
i know it can't be parried anymore but can you use a breaker on it?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
does anyone know if sindel's yell can be broken?
i know it can't be parried anymore but can you use a breaker on it?
It still can be broken.

And yes it's so nice to now be able to counter parries with the scream. I just did it vs a CSZ teleport into parry.

Husteen

Noob.
It still can be broken.

And yes it's so nice to now be able to counter parries with the scream. I just did it vs a CSZ teleport into parry.

cool, thanks. still breaks the rules for moves that are and aren't allowed to be broken. i'll be extremely happy if i ever see it done vs johnny cage's xray >=D
oh, and that also means kratos' crutch parry is done for!