What's new

Sindel Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neclord

Noob
Haha ok guys, with the hotfix today, BK into Yell is no longer possible for me, BK into Hairwhip as well. They patched it now. :(

Omg and FK into hairwhip is also gone? Bad day for Sindel. ^^

But I noticed that Levitation works pretty good now. They fixed it.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
looks like in 2 weeks we'll be able to 2,1~ scream. this is awesome news if you ask me :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, looks like Sindel might have a lot of changes coming. Tom Brady just made a comment on S1LENT1's stream suggesting if you haven't picked up Sindel yet, hold off for a while. He also mentioned she's changed a lot, but I'm not 100% sure if that was referring to changes between pre-release and now or now and the patch.

mkds2011

Noob
When I heard she was getting 2,1 Scream I went nuts. This is the best news for us Sindel mains. I wonder what else they have in store for her.

Malec

Noob
hm i am not that exited for 2,1 scream, cause 2,1 is so short ranged, well its good for sure, but we need a actual punisher against all the blocked teleport moves and spins, 4~scream was perfect.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
hm i am not that exited for 2,1 scream, cause 2,1 is so short ranged, well its good for sure, but we need a actual punisher against all the blocked teleport moves and spins, 4~scream was perfect.
umm her best punisher vs teleports is b+3,f+2 you dont ever want to use 4 as a punisher cause b+3,f+2 does more damage..

4~scream is not better then 2,1~scream.. 2,1~scream is pretty much a low pop up now which is great.. she has lacked this type of combo starter, if you wanted to combo with sindel it had to be a counter which sucked :/

trust me 2,1~ scream is awesome.

Malec

Noob
umm her best punisher vs teleports is b+3,f+2 you dont ever want to use 4 as a punisher cause b+3,f+2 does more damage..

4~scream is not better then 2,1~scream.. 2,1~scream is pretty much a low pop up now which is great.. she has lacked this type of combo starter, if you wanted to combo with sindel it had to be a counter which sucked :/

trust me 2,1~ scream is awesome.
u have b3,f2 scream perfektly down? i cant pull it off whenever i want

edit: dont get me wrong, i also think 2,1~scream will be awesome cause u have a nice mixup with 2~qcf4 for an overhead then (u allrdy have this, but this will be more scary), when they start blocking low, the problem with it is, i have a hard time with sindel when i am in close range, like in 2,1 range, cause her moves are to short ranged or to slow or i dont know, it feels like her strings have no priority compared to others

DanCock

Cock Master!!
u have b3,f2 scream perfektly down? i cant pull it off whenever i want
just use :en scream it works every time and who cares if she burns meter she builds it super fast..

or you can do b+3,f+2 dash 1, scream or dash 3,1 scream those work all the time but damage out put isnt as good as using the b+3,f+2 :en scream.

or do what i been doing, do one flight cancel after the 1 into scream :)

Malec

Noob
after a while thinking about it, i am really exited about that change, cause if u think about it for a second, 2,1~scream is already in the game, its just to slow to connect as a combo, so they can change 2 thinks to make it work: the frame advantage of 2,1 on hit will be that great, so scream can combo, that could mean, that we are able to get a safe jump out of 2,1 on hit for nice mixups and pressure. or they will make scream faster, so we can use it also easy after b3,f2 and other stuff.

sry for offtopic but this is the combo thread, maybe we should move this discussion to another thread ^^

2,1 scream is great. I was a little sad though when Tom said in the next patch they might not let 4,4 combo into anything. I'm quite upset about that. I see know reason to weaken her inside game. I hope it's only a temporary nerf.

So now that PSN is up Ive had the chance to test the combos I usually perform offline. I heard a lot of people say many of them don't work. Well just an fyi Every single one of the combos Ive practiced offline works online (Timing is factor of course) I have videos on my youtube page and some posted here of the combos in which I'm referring to.

my psn is xEmpress_Sindelx and Br0k3n_H3art3d_ I'm usually floating around the mic rooms if anyone would like to get some games in.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
right now just use flight cancel to extend those combos. so what I been doing is b3f2 dash 1~scream flight cancel then biggest combo I can get after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was playing around in practice for a little while, came up with b+3,f+2, dash, u+4, dash,df+4 for 25%

can b+3,f+2, dash, u+4, dash --- go into anything other than df+4??

Urichinan

@Urichinan
2,1 does NOT combo into Scream after the patch. However 3 > Scream does combo when the opponent in juggle state.

It's extremely sad that 2,1 > Scream doesn't work... =(

Just wanted to reveal my latest MK9 combo video short. I spent a tad of time in the lab with Sindel. Wanted to develop a combo I hadn't seen before and this is what I got fellas. Hope you enjoy.

MK9 - Sindel 54% Corner EX Fireball loop combo

...mother always knows best. :p

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Just wanted to reveal my latest MK9 combo video short. I spent a tad of time in the lab with Sindel. Wanted to develop a combo I hadn't seen before and this is what I got fellas. Hope you enjoy.

MK9 - Sindel 54% Corner EX Fireball loop combo

...mother always knows best. :p
very nice man i may be able to actually perform this combo in vs play LOL

Hey thanks Dan. :)

Another simple EX Fireball combo you can do midscreen is:

j.1 > b+3,f+2 > dash > 3 x "EX Fireball" > dash > "Hair Whip" [34%]

If anyone has any issues with this combo, PM me and I'll make a vid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.