What's new

Since no one else will do it, I'll give it a try. XBL UMK3 Tournament!

gg moody. we should play some more.:cool:
Yeah, sorry I had to play and run tonight, but we can get more games in soon for sure.

When can we play?
I think anytime after 6pm eastern time tomorrow works for me (assuming it's before midnight as well, because at midnight I'm going to get Brawl haha). If that works for you too, just pick a specific time or time frame and I'll make sure I'm online.

Yeah, sorry I had to play and run tonight, but we can get more games in soon for sure.

I think anytime after 6pm eastern time tomorrow works for me (assuming it's before midnight as well, because at midnight I'm going to get Brawl haha). If that works for you too, just pick a specific time or time frame and I'll make sure I'm online.
Between 6 and midnight EST is perfect. I'll be out all day and should be home by 5. What's your GT? Send me a FR whenever you can.

Mane just play him.

If you think it's unplayably laggy then I'll figure something out. But you should at least give it a try, you might win.

If all else fails I could reset the winner of KM vs Luxton, then just bypass him in the loser's bracket.

Maverick and GameOver you guys need to get going!

Same for Benny and Elitebomber.
My bad I've been out partying at night and doing work related stuff during the day for the last couple nights. Is the GT just LI maverick??? If so then i'll send you a FR and I'll be around all day sat. There shouldn't be any lag considering we are really close. Once again look for xgamex0ve12x.

Between 6 and midnight EST is perfect. I'll be out all day and should be home by 5. What's your GT? Send me a FR whenever you can.
My gamertag is Moody334. I'll send you a friend request whenever I get on. I was supposed to coach an indoor soccer game today at 3:30 but the other team canceled. The other team's from a county under a level 3 snow emergency haha. :(

Well, see you tonight sometime!

LuxtoN

Noob
Fair enough people, i guess i don't experience this 'extreme delay' that everyone goes on about but i have played more than enough people from the US and i have not had many connection problems with them, so basically im not going to continue playing.
Give KM the win to solve this, because i expect people are going to blame delay everytime i win.

Have fun playing :)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Fair enough people, i guess i don't experience this 'extreme delay' that everyone goes on about but i have played more than enough people from the US and i have not had many connection problems with them, so basically im not going to continue playing.
Give KM the win to solve this, because i expect people are going to blame delay everytime i win.

Have fun playing :)
dont feel bad, ive had a few people get pissed at me cuz i play from the midwest. playin east side (nj, ny) they tell me i lag when my end is crystal clear. and since im not even in this tourney... *runs away*

Congrats to ElitebomberX 2-0.

Infinites and perfecting "jab+blck" trap tactics = to victory
GG's to all old and new friends on XBL. Have fun guys :)