What's new

Since no one else will do it, I'll give it a try. XBL UMK3 Tournament!

Well if this shit doesn't get done soon I'm washing my hands of it.

Everyone knows you're gonna rape him anyway, so if he doesn't reply to you and play you in the next day I'm just gonna DQ him and move you on.

Honestly, I should have never accepted him since he's completely unknown. I just wanted to hurry up and start I guess.

I shoulda had Sugar instead of him...

Sugar, dubson, DC (if he wanted to), disgirl, slips...many to choose from. Whatever, I wanted to start it too so I don't blame you. Now I really wanna play round two but I haven't seen Blk Album or Luxton post for a minute, wtf?

Sugar, dubson, DC (if he wanted to), disgirl, slips...many to choose from. Whatever, I wanted to start it too so I don't blame you. Now I really wanna play round two but I haven't seen Blk Album or Luxton post for a minute, wtf?
I talked to Black Album today, he says he's been trying to play Luxton.

This tournament is funny because you can predict the first few rounds just by who's facing who. I think Jokalk/Birkin will win and runners up be MANE, and mistaKM.

The next tournament I think would be best to have one, or two days and thats it. Alot of these go on and on until its either fogotten, or takes several months to finish.

This tournament is funny because you can predict the first few rounds just by who's facing who. I think Jokalk/Birkin will win and runners up be MANE, and mistaKM.

The next tournament I think would be best to have one, or two days and thats it. Alot of these go on and on until its either fogotten, or takes several months to finish.
Fuck the several months to finish, let's get this done man. I don't care when I lose haha. Whoever i'm playing next, i'm ready. So is Dark, So is km. So everyone just do the rounds so I can lose the next one =]

He could have but i'd rather just sit and watch this tourny for fun. Besides i would have won anyway.

I wanna like, write a letter of complaint to XBL services. Holy shit I hate it, me and ninja are getting our matches (if it occures) over with, but it won't let us join the same game haha
Fuck I hate XBL.

Game Over and me played. Good stuff. I won so you can update it dark. Sorry guys I know it taking way to long trying to play around school and work is a bitch.

Edit:
Sorry i didn't realize Game Over posted already