What's new

Shout outs to FF Champs...yes champsssss

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
With my mom not doing good at all, i could not make this tournament,we are expecting the worst soon, just hope not soon enough :(

anyways, i decided to go, got webs and whent on our merry way to FF.
upon my arrival, it was great to see how much this community, the top players and the ones like me who are not good but still there to support, came by and showed their support.

i just wanted to let the world know, as i have respected you and supported you, you have shown the same to me, and that i hold dear in my heart, Dizzy, 16bit, soonk, HAN, Chaosphere and others that i will ask for your forgiveness if i cant remember names, i am puerto riCANT after all xD

I just wanted to say thanks for the love and support, everywhere ive gone so far, ive been welcomed with opened arms and lots of support...you have no idea how much of an impact that is on some people, specially when said people are not having a good time with the cards they have been dealt with.

I now truly feel part of the scene, is like it took 3 tournaments to happen even tho JamesSMK AKA Paper Legend told me long a go that i belonged lol
sorry for doubting you Paper xD
ill let you teabag me online next time if it makes you feel better xD

but anyways, i just really want to thank all those that participated for the love and support of the game, for the brotherhood bond that we share, for the i got you brother.
you guys mean a lot to me, you really do, you guys make the scene better, and only guys like you.

thank you, i mean that.

also shout outs to Evan, thanks for being a man of principle, and thanks for just being there to support the game we love, you are a good man, i saw it at seasons, and i saw it yesterday.

to PL the one and only Perfect Legend....hes back, and hes taking names.
id be ready if you think you can handle a LEGEND on a mission...brother, you where beastly.

shout outs to all top dogs, soonk, dizzy, slips(killer scorpion), 16bit, medina,ikizzle.
shout outs to DIGIMON, dude thanks for the support and for always having my back...youre a true brother :)
and ggs to all the rest, thanks for the support of the game, and keep beasting.

again thanks to ALL who where there to support the game because they love the game and the bond we share, you guys are all CHAMPIONS!!!!

also shout outs to Evan, thanks for being a man of principle, and thanks for just being there to support the game we love, you are a good man, i saw it at seasons, and i saw it yesterday.
Thanks Alex, I really appreciate that alot. You are a good guy to man. I really respect you and what you stand for very much. My deepest condolences for you and your family man. Let me know if there is anything I can do. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family brother.

Thanks for all the help you give to Webster too. You are truly a good person for all that you do.

We definitely gotta get some more games in at the next tourney. I look forward to the KL mirrors..

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I wish you were coming to the Brawl, brother :(.

Been watching Top 8. Havent taken my eyes away yet.
Awesome, awesome show.

Slips...just...damn. You make me wish I was better with Scorpion. Holy shit.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
Thanks Alex, I really appreciate that alot. You are a good guy to man. I really respect you and what you stand for very much. My deepest condolences for you and your family man. Let me know if there is anything I can do. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family brother.

Thanks for all the help you give to Webster too. You are truly a good person for all that you do.

We definitely gotta get some more games in at the next tourney. I look forward to the KL mirrors..
most deff brother, will keep in touch and see how soon xD