What's new

Should Cyrax get nerf even more or what???

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I don't know if someone has already made a thread like this one,so I decide to make this one if they didn't.

So I watch j360 "Unbreakable"combo video of Cyrax last night and WOW really.Cyrax already has these reset combos why do he need unbreakable combos. NERF HIM NOW!!!!

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
stop with these pointless threads,, yes its common opinion that the cyrax damage exploits should be removed and hopefully with the next hotfix/patch (if one is even in the works) they will be.

and yes this kind of thread has been made before, ive actually lost count of the amount.

Maxter

Noob
more resets are coming on the way, they were meant to be on the game, the saw was a glitch but the net was meant to be that way, pointless removing those when there are some more hidden, Also cyrax will get some more buffs, i heard that from inside source, stop making this pointless threads, or you guys will have nightmare with a yellow robot every night,

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
more resets are coming on the way, they were meant to be on the game, the saw was a glitch but the net was meant to be that way, pointless removing those when there are some more hidden, Also cyrax will get some more buffs, i heard that from inside source, stop making this pointless threads, or you guys will have nightmare with a yellow robot every night,
resets were meant to be in the game? you're kidding right?

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
stop with these pointless threads,, yes its common opinion that the cyrax damage exploits should be removed and hopefully with the next hotfix/patch (if one is even in the works) they will be.

and yes this kind of thread has been made before, ive actually lost count of the amount.
Damn man if you look I'm a new member so i didn't know if people had made a thread like this

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
You'd better be careful or your brother's going to come along and start doing those 100% combos with Smoke again.

Damn man if you look I'm a new member so i didn't know if people had made a thread like this
General rule of the Internet is that if you make a thread within your first 10 posts people are prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrobably going to call you an idiot. Fortunately people in this thread have been relatively nice so far.

Maxter

Noob
its cool brother, sorry didnt know you were new, but this is the 1'234th thread that is opened in these forums, criticizing cyrax, also we've had many that make a new account to discredit the poor robot,

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
its cool brother, sorry didnt know you were new, but this is the 1'234th thread that is opened in these forums, criticizing cyrax, also we've had many that make a new account to discredit the poor robot,
yea its all good just want to get people opinion on The Mustard Robot and whether or not he should get nerf anymore thats all man

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
i used to be 1 of these people who thought cyrax needed to be nerfed. then i went and decided to play him to understand him more, and i realized tht he has his problems, and hes obviously good, but not that good.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
As someone who used to main Cyrax, I don't think he need buffs, nurffs, or anything, he is fine how he is. Yes he can do 80+ damage with one bar, but that is just something you have to learn to avoid, there are ways around everything I'm this game. Buffs and nerffs will only hurt the game, and make more players move on to a game that doesn't change

Just save all your meter my friends and don't randomly jump

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
As someone who used to main Cyrax, I don't think he need buffs, nurffs, or anything, he is fine how he is. Yes he can do 80+ damage with one bar, but that is just something you have to learn to avoid, there are ways around everything I'm this game. Buffs and nerffs will only hurt the game, and make more players move on to a game that doesn't change

Just save all your meter my friends and don't randomly jump
I'm starting to believe cryax might be the yun of MK9,but i guess what you're say is truth just gotta learn the matchup

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
I guess im going to have to repeat what have been said a millionth time... just remove the resets or damage exploit as some like to call it. Leave the robot as it is :) no need for buffs or nerfs

EDIT: Oh and welcome to TYM :D