What's new

Shooting In CONN At least 20 dead, Ten children

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhosT

Noob
ON news now.. Shooter apprehended. Attack took place at a kindergarten. I am so sick about this i want to throw up.

I have always been avid on gun rights, but things like this make me reconsider. Maybe its time for something to happen, I just hope if they do take the right away it would actually be able to prevent these tragedies..

These were children.. I cannot understand evil like this. Im a grown man and this honestly makes me want to cry.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Are you sure the shooter was apprehended? I read this on Yahoo and I'm hearing the shooter was killed and it's 27 dead

And I'm seriously tearing up watching this. I can't believe this.

Are you sure the shooter was apprehended? I read this on Yahoo and I'm hearing the shooter was killed and it's 27 dead

There's a second suspected shooter they caught entering the building.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
ON news now.. Shooter apprehended. Attack took place at a kindergarten. I am so sick about this i want to throw up.

I have always been avid on gun rights, but things like this make me reconsider. Maybe its time for something to happen, I just hope if they do take the right away it would actually be able to prevent these tragedies..

These were children.. I cannot understand evil like this. Im a grown man and this honestly makes me want to cry.
You don't need guns to do harm. The person behind the weapon is what needs to be looked at.

nwo

Noob
These criminals go to places like schools because they are giant UNARMED zones. Easy targets.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Oh my god. This is,awful.,first the guy carved a pentagram into his sons back, now this?! I'm sick to the core about this.

GhosT

Noob
You don't need guns to do harm. The person behind the weapon is what needs to be looked at.
I agree and have always said this. I love my guns but, if i thought without a doubt 100% you could prevent this sort of thing I would let them go in favor of life. But we all know thats impossible.. Im just really really upset by this.

GhosT

Noob

Im not 100% if its right, but they had a bar across bottom screen that said they had him. IDK though. I hope he got shot the fuck up though

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
The bastard(s) who did this, if still alive, deserve(s) the worst punishment humanly possible.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Wow. This is absolutely terrible.

Why are there so much more shootings in the U.S. than other places in the world. Makes no sense.

I will be thinking of all of the fallen today.

CRUM

Noob
This is so sad. I can't even fathom this. Innocent children murdered in a place that is supposed to be secured.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
You don't need guns but it makes it easier. Just yesterday there was a stabbing spree at a school in China that injured 22 kids. Imagine if that was a gun.

I'm not completely in favor of banning guns, but we need some common sense when it comes to these things.

Nathan Frost

Cybernetic Pyro Maniac
This is so messed up. As a father of two, this really hits at my core. So sorry to those parents who lost their kids for no reason at all.

Goldi

Noob
I wish the government would start lacing our drinking water with benzos and anti depressants :( We have some sick, horrible people in this world.

Drastic statement sparked by knee jerk emotional reasoning, of course. But this is just so sad.

Donate your blood, friends. And be grateful for who you have in your life while you still have them :(

Closest thing to anything positive I can think of to say right now. Damn this is just so horrid it actually physically hurts to even think about.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Those type of people just need to turn the gun on themselves and leave everyone else out of it. They said it was 2 shooters, and I think 1 was killed and they're on a manhunt for the 2nd one.

Atrocious...I sincerely hope that the shooter is not dead, just severly injured. If he was shot dead at the scene, it's kind of the easy way out for him. I cannot imagine how the families of the victims must feel--it has to be devastating. You hope to never hear about these kinds of incidents occurring, but the frequency seems to be increasing over the past couple of years :(

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
You don't need guns but it makes it easier. Just yesterday there was a stabbing spree at a school in China that injured 22 kids. Imagine if that was a gun.

I'm not completely in favor of banning guns, but we need some common sense when it comes to these things.
I agree that there should be stricter regulations on the types of weapons sold and (more importantly) on who can obtain a gun. My point is that the type of person who would commit this atrocity is much more troubling than the legality of a gun. Sure, you can take away their tools but you will not get rid of the problem. I will close my mouth about guns now because this day should not be used as backdrop for a weapons debate, not right now at least. It is sad that kids can't be safe in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.