What's new

Combo List - Shinnok Shinnok Combo Thread

TeknoOdin

DR. GreenBaneFateArrCrow
Hey Guys, Ive really taken a liking to Imposter Shinnok, I enjoy the 50/50 teleport mixup very much after mimicry.

I seem to be having some trouble with kung jin though.

What would be a good mimic combo to do on kung jin? Possibly a combo that leads back into mimicry but cant seem to find one with the move Shinnok copies from Kung Jin
that move is just a combo ender and a stolen brutality as long as you have unlock and meet the requirements for jin's "roundabout" brutality, sadly they chose some suspect stolen moves for shinnok though

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
So I found this in Bone Shaper, don't know if it'll be of much use though.

After B31D2, D1 you can land 2 Hell Sparks before MBing rather than 1 but it seems to scale more...

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
OK so @Youphemism you need to change the universal corner combos section because most of them start with F224 which doesn't exist in Bone Shaper.
Also some of these combos have df2? That doesn't exist in Impostor... So you gotta look into that section.

Anyway, I found these new meterless hitconfirmable corner combos in Bone Shaper, they work on all characters:

B31d2 d1 d1 d1 d1 112 xx BF3 - 25%
F31d2 d1 d1 d1 d1 112 xx BF3 - 27%

4 d1s = total swagness, but a little difficult to pull off. Much easier with 3 d1s and you lose 1% damage.

EDIT: I had to make a video because of how swag this combo looks lol

Last edited:

Bugman

Noob
I still believe that Imposter variation is the best variation for shinnok because, I love how he can steel opponent special moves and also gain attack when he doing combos. I being in the lab with Shinnok none stop to learn new moves while steeling special from the opponent. He made be one of the worst characters in the game but, I know how to put him into work.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
I still believe that Imposter variation is the best variation for shinnok because, I love how he can steel opponent special moves and also gain attack when he doing combos. I being in the lab with Shinnok none stop to learn new moves while steeling special from the opponent. He made be one of the worst characters in the game but, I know how to put him into work.
I agree that its the best. Plus i think u get a small damage boost with the ability stolen

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
OK so @Youphemism you need to change the universal corner combos section because most of them start with F224 which doesn't exist in Bone Shaper.
Also some of these combos have df2? That doesn't exist in Impostor... So you gotta look into that section.

Anyway, I found these new meterless hitconfirmable corner combos in Bone Shaper, they work on all characters:

4 d1s = total swagness, but a little difficult to pull off. Much easier with 3 d1s and you lose 1% damage.

Lol, yeah, I was messing around with these the other day actually. You can actually do d1 d1 into throw in the corner off of b3 1 d2, which is cool.

Youphemism

Well F224 is in most of his variations so fuck no, I'll just put a note or something lol.
Uh I'll check those in a sec... Edit: There's no Impostor combos with DF2 in them, it was just two in the universal corner section.

-M-

Noob
Probably really far behind on combos, but put a few shinnok combos in this vid. Sorry if they're known, or too inconsistent like that damned midscreen uppercut one.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I haven't been able to break 27% meterless in the corner with Bone Shaper yet. =/

Malec

Noob
here are some of my Bone Shaper combos, I am sure some of these are allready in here to find, but whatever, thats what I use, nothing to fancy. These are just samples, you can allmost always mix up the ender for positioning, switching sides with low scoop, resetting with the f2,2,1+3 string or send them fullscreen with shoulder or hell sparks

good luck trying to land those online, Shinnok combos are realy hard online :(

Last edited:
couple of universal combos 1 meter:
112 > hellsparks (ex last hit), run, d2, bf3( or df2 for BS) - (easier, 31%, 33% with jip, 41% with Impostor buff, 44% with Impostor buff and jip)
112 > hellsparks (ex last hit), run, d2, f22 > hellsparks - (harder, 33%, 34% with jip, 43% with Impostor buff, 46% with Impostor buff and jip) - very hard to land in BS variation

Last edited:

Wemfs

BONE SHAPER
3,1,2 xx B3,1~DB2 (MB 2nd hit) xx NJP xx 2,2~BF3 = 33%

I like the look of this combo because of how many different normals/specials it uses. :]

Last edited:

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
ok first time in Shinnok forums, but you're gonna like this

Necromancer (and Impostor with hell sparks)

(corner) F2,2,4~BF3, 1,1,2~EXDF4, NJ2, 1,1,2~BF3 - 37% keeping corner

edit: if the first 112 is hard, try B3~exdf4 (you reduce dmg and swag though)

Fenixy

Noob
Jump ins are going to get blocked 100% of the time. Throw or combo string. That's it.
jumpin 2 low teleport njp is a combo and also hit confirmable.Mixing it with njp/throw/low after teleport. His mimic mixups and damage are....OK, it's outside of mimic that he is lucking.
Has anyone found use for his b2 outside of bonesharper?It's so usless, I wish that it would be an overhead(like Kitanas)

Youphemism

ok first time in Shinnok forums, but you're gonna like this

Necromancer (and Impostor with hell sparks)

(corner) F2,2,4~BF3, 1,1,2~EXDF4, NJ2, 1,1,2~BF3 - 37% keeping corner

edit: if the first 112 is hard, try B3~exdf4 (you reduce dmg and swag though)
Yeah this is already known. Keep up the searching though, see if you can find some good damage since he needs it lol.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Yeah this is already known. Keep up the searching though, see if you can find some good damage since he needs it lol.
Ok boss will do. I didnt see the starter in the first post (I mean you usually update this stuff) and thought its more useful than 312 anyway. Will keep up

Wemfs

I was looking for a follow-up for a raw EX Shoulder in the corner and this is what I've found so far. I'm sure it's already known, but here it is anyways.
BONE SHAPER
[Corner] - :exBF3 xx NJP xx D2 xx B3,1~DF2 = 30%

Is there a specific pattern to Shinnok's Impostor combos or are they character specific to a large degree?
Mostly universal combos into the stolen move (which are generally just his normal combos, but replacing mimicry with the stolen move), with follow-ups after the stolen move being mostly the same for a single character. The closest to a reliable universal ender would probably be f3 xx mimicry after using a stolen move that leaves the opponent airborne (add a njp before f3 if you want for some characters) and 312 xx mimicry for moves that leave the opponent standing.

Some characters absolutely need specific combos, though, like Sub-Zero, Kenshi, Jacqui, Takeda, etc.

Last edited:

D. R.

Noob
I would assume some Shinnok combo aficionado found this by now but I didn't see it here so I figured I'd share. I just picked him up yesterday as a secondary and after labbing it up along with playing a lengthy set, he seems legit.