What's new

Sheeva | Untechable Setup?

Flagg

Noob
Can anyone tell me if this is new and/or useful info?
Those corner combos were effing sweet to watch. I guess after the D1 you could cancel with a walk and grab. The telestomp after her 212F2 reminds me of Mileena teleporting in for further pressure. I don't if it's new or not, but I like it!

This makes me want to pick up Sheeva again...

I've posted it somewhere before, I think in the general discussion thread.

After a behind stomp you can B21+2DF1 for 30%, or D3 Low Grab as a mix up. After a behind stomp you can dash forward to cross up, and if you immediately do 212F1 you can get it off. If you do the dash too late, or the 212F1 string, it can be jumped out of. Cross up JP isn't a good idea because if they jump then you only get an air to air punch, aka 3% damage + the 15% from the 212F1 that could've been 30% from 212F1 BF3.

To explain the stomps a bit more, like shown in the video, if you do a neutral stomp you land on the same side as you do the 212F1 string, and you can dash forward to cross up. If you do a behind stomp you cross up, then you can dash cross up. The whole point is to either bait a wake up attack, get a Low Grab/B21+2 attempt, or build meter from the blocked 212F1 string. I only do this if I have about 50% life, and need to do damage. Any lower and it gets a bit risky.