What's new

Shang Tsung Fight Night Scrolls - April 18th, Who got one and is going?

Who all will be coming up friday? Im booking my hotel for fri sat then come back to ohio sunday hopefully that fits with everything.
Are you staying at one of the ones down the street from GGA? If so maybe we can do some MKX on Friday night or something. It might be hard though because Friday nights are anime fighting games in the GGA game room. If it's too hard we should be able to find a spot for some casuals.

Medina4life

Media Master
The scrolls were a genius idea. Reminded me of the movie "The Quest".

I'll definitely be attending. I can't wait to get bodied by Dizzy again like the good ol' days.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Will be interesting to see how much people can absorb in four days! I would guess that when EVO comes around, people will look back and this tourney and giggle at the noobishness, but I could be wrong.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Can't attend due to family scheduling but will be watching/supporting and framing scroll

See my GGA friends at combo breaker

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Wife, kid, parents, etc are
Going out of town and I need to watch the dogs/houses
Dogs are like very much like children, I know the woes of having to stay home and take care of them. Was looking forward to seeing you in this tournament, but I'll be able to beat you... err I mean watch you in person so it's all good.

:joker: