What's new

ShaneyMcGrady1 vs CRAZY DOMINICAN

Sshitse: (haha love that nick to ya xD) nahhh we could play some matches on any flash game with stick lol.
Shaney: You´re welcome, i know a high level when i see it... so there are a full lengh video where you can see a lot of it :)
sugar: i´ve invited you to my casa xD and im not from dominicana xD so... my location is "the chavez house" hahaha Venezuela

Here's the second video. Hope you all like mirror matches :p After i got done making this, I went through to see how many matches I had left, and I found another folder which was 32 minutes long of untouched/unedited matches. So there's definately a few more videos coming from that night. Hope you all enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ApybPqnuE4
1:44 A a lag situation.. so weird…
1:47: hahahaha still thinking that you can beat it with just a combo take what you deserve!!! haha 2:18: WTF? Hahaha
2:49 damm it… With lag? Hahahaha LOL!!! I can´t do any shit online even the complete combo of H.Smoke..
5:23 GODDAMM YOU!!!
7:55 WTF??LOL!

Oh snap, Those were real great matches! I just got hyped watching them! I hope I see more fights from both Shaney and Crazy and DC by chance.

Shaney

Noob
nice aa kombo with Kitana @ 7:24
Thanks

Oh snap, Those were real great matches! I just got hyped watching them! I hope I see more fights from both Shaney and Crazy and DC by chance.
Thanks Storm. I would record more, but I get delay while recording. My friend told me it's because the signal splits or something like that. I will still continue to record for some other people (DC, Crazy etc...) I might end up recording some casuals as well.

Shaney

Noob
Third and final video. After going through that last folder (which was 32 minutes long) I discovered that in the last room we played in was almost all Kitana/Lao. I have no idea why we picked them 30 billion times. I threw in only one of them i think, and the other matches have a few new characters. Also, I noticed the play in this vid is probably a little more sloppy than the other two (on my part) I was pretty tired at that point and Crazy was dominating me. Well, hope you guys enjoy this one. Let me know what you think. Also, I have a DC HUSTLE vs Pajaromayor video coming soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Vdw-3IY7o

around 5:52 in the vid that corner domination with kung lao was intense great freeking play on both sides
Same here... btw we want some more... don´t tell me that this is some vids and then you will rec some more in 6 months or so xD keep working on that!!! im away from games but i like to watch matchs

Tim Static

Adminerator
Shaney and CD are cheaters don´t you see?:D:D
I bet they are shootin up with performance enhancing drugs before they get online.

Dont lie guys, we'll find out sooner or later.

lol

Seriously, that guy told me people who use Anti air, run jabs & infinites are cheaters.

That makes me giggly like a school girl, hehe.

serously: someone sometime ago told me that some peoples are using cheat in this game... is that true? i meant someone can usa cheats in the game?.. cheats like what? unlimited run?

Tim Static

Adminerator
serously: someone sometime ago told me that some peoples are using cheat in this game... is that true? i meant someone can usa cheats in the game?.. cheats like what? unlimited run?
Yeah, I guess so, but you cant do that "cheat" unless both players are willing to put the kode in, unless you can somehow tick them into it.

the only true way to cheat is online, when a player intentionally lags the game, or on a cab where you grab their hands or make them mess up but bumping them or somethin, lol

I know the versus kode screen you bitch -_-"

But there are some peoples that had told me that there are some cheats on the game... or maybe is just that they push the button (at the versus screen) like crazy then a kode just get activated and they think that you´re a cheater

Example: you´re robo Smoke and you push HP, RN, HK (to then use H.Smoke) but forgot to push BL and you push it twice (you active no blocking) and i see that you push it twice and then i do it too... i don´t know maybe is that... could it be ehm?

Edit: i don´t know if the block button in XBLA can do something on the versus screen (in arcade you can use LP, BL and LK)

you can't bridge anymore :( microsoft hid their ip addresses

wired rapid fire controller with relocated B and A buttons =] yesssss!!!! (yeah I got one oh well cry more)

havn't tried modding with a 360 yet (too expensive to fuck up right now), but since umk3 is stored on your hard drive I'm sure you could alter it

and you can still stand by not as long as back in the day but you can hit the button/pull a cord to give the other team a good fuck up. You can prob do this with a firewall too, like when you bridged host to yourself and booted people out and had team stand by

also if anyone ever did the lag out glitch that stole experience in halo 2 I don't if it works in other games where you and your friend pretty much stand by yourself and put the chords or push the button back in at the same time you would get the experience for the game and so would the other team minus the host he would lose experience...got to level 39 doing that in doubles in halo 2

and I bet there is way to have your pc/internet doing something that will keep you from receiving the lag and your opponent getting most of the lag in umk3...like instead of this being random I bet you could force it to happen but that would be meaningless and worthless and maybe fun if you were fucking with annoying kids

ps I have never been banned from xbl :p also I knew how to delete my cheating feedback on the og xbox so if it is still stored on the 360s I'm sure it works the same. I'll have to hook it up to my pc to see

Droopy

Noob
Anybody who has my tag on their friend list can see that i obviously hacked my achievements/gamerscore. Its not so much as "hacking" as it is simply a profile editing using a Hex workshop v5 and a consigner with a keyvault to circumvent double live security. Anybody who understands computer programming language and has some technical expertise can do this, as each games would take up to 15 minutes to hex edit or in my case render all achievements unlocked. Dont do this if you dont want your profile to be flagged by microsoft because they can detect things like that. I only do it because im a gamerscore enthusiast by nature. I expect all of my gamescore to get reset when the new dashboard update comes out in november and if i do, i get a new fifth gamerzone "Cheater" aside from Pro, Family, Recreation, and Underground. I do alot of this shit in my offtime lol. But i wouldnt dare bridge or host boot because that wouldnt be fair to anybody. If i cheat, it is for my own gain and nobody else's losses.