What's new

ShaneyMcGrady1 vs CRAZY DOMINICAN

Shaney

Noob
This is the first of maybe 3 or 4 videos I have from that night. In this one, all Kung Lao vs Kitana matches. We both had a large amount of delay and lag settled in as well later on in the matches. We still had some pretty decent matches IMO. I will be uploading the last 3 or so vids from that night as soon as I get a chance to go through and sort them out. Hope you guys enjoy!

*WATCH IN HQ* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90pUJEdKx5Q

Nice to see some high level videos, its been a while.

You can def see the lag/delay in the fights too, although it doesnt appear to be choppy really but you can tell.

Good stuff!

I love to see match videos specially from you guys, there´s a lot of Delay but even with that fucker delay/Lag you two play awesome with a decent skill and im pretty sure (at the 100%) that those match just got the 50% or 60% of your true level in UMK3 so that make me happy to see because there are some good players to fight someday!

Frist time (to me) that i see a Shaney match so my frist view is a excellent point of view :D and off course that CD play very good (that Mother Fucker!!!! i don´t know how he can play "ONLAG" and play ALMOST like if he´s offline -_-" bitch!!)

My 3 Fav Players from USA are:

1- Crazy Dominican.
2- Shaney MCbitch!.
3- DC "Putstle".

BTW no matter if you use the same chars the only thing that matter is that you show good and high level and there are some peoples that can say "hey same chars? fuck you" but those peoples can´t beat you even when you´re blind! so... show high level and never show a "circus act"... love ya! =)

I love to see match videos specially from you guys, there´s a lot of Delay but even with that fucker delay/Lag you two play awesome with a decent skill and im pretty sure (at the 100%) that those match just got the 50% or 60% of your true level in UMK3 so that make me happy to see because there are some good players to fight someday!

Frist time (to me) that i see a Shaney match so my frist view is a excellent point of view :D and off course that CD play very good (that Mother Fucker!!!! i don´t know how he can play "ONLAG" and play ALMOST like if he´s offline -_-" bitch!!)

1- Crazy Dominican.
2- Shaney MCbitch!.
3- DC "Putstle".

BTW no matter if you use the same chars the only thing that matter is that you show good and high level and there are some peoples that can say "hey same chars? fuck you" but those peoples can´t beat you even when you´re blind! so... show high level and never show a "circus act"... love ya! =)
We love you to rzp lol. Shaney what are you gonna do about that jax session?

1- Crazy Dominican.
2- Shaney MCbitch!.
3- DC "Putstle".

jaja that's because they are the best players in the USA

1- Crazy Dominican.
2- Shaney MCbitch!.
3- DC "Putstle".

LOL no no no i cant play on lag/delay.... And u right that's like 50% of what shaney and me can do without lag/delay ask dc how we play on kaillera. GGS SHANEY

LOL no no no i cant play on lag/delay.... And u right that's like 50% of what shaney and me can do without lag/delay ask dc how we play on kaillera. GGS SHANEY
Yeah I would like to see and play all three of you offline one day. It's just so much different offline with zero lag and delay.

Shaney

Noob

1- Crazy Dominican.
2- Shaney MCbitch!.
3- DC "Putstle".

lol thanks ARE ZEE PEE. Hopefully I'll have the rest of the matches up later tonight or tomorrow. I'm still going through a lot of them, and also I have some more matches to upload between DC and Pajaromayor. I know in this first set it was all Kitana/Lao, We played a few Jax mirrors and used kabal and HS a bit. Although it's pretty hard to use some of the characters we wanted to because of the connection.

Shaney

Noob
Here's the second video. Hope you all like mirror matches :p After i got done making this, I went through to see how many matches I had left, and I found another folder which was 32 minutes long of untouched/unedited matches. So there's definately a few more videos coming from that night. Hope you all enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ApybPqnuE4

Droopy

Noob
Watching your lagfested matches is like scratchin my nails on a chalkboard. No doubt yall are high level, and would own me online or offline for that matter. Shaney, i scrolled down on your youtube and saw your 1v1 in gears, reminded me of the good ol times we both went at it.