What's new

Shallow Reactionaries

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
I dont buy this sudden reactionary stance by the community for one minute. The "legit" mk9 players were quick to abandon the game out of "boredom" and complained about Kabal, Kenshi,and Cyrax, etc. Yet those such as myself who happen to love Injustice are supposed to now blindly reverse and follow the popular movement otherwise risk being labelled a scrub loving a scrubby game when communities like SF and Tekken said that about MK from Day1...you know what they did? They stfu and just played what they liked and left MK alone...in the fgc hating Injustice is the "in" thing now. But I havent forgotten about how folks quickly abandoned mk9 in a heartbeat for Injustice long before it came out. I wasnt even gonna get Injustice until my bf got it for me because he saw that in the mk9 lobbies I had no one (legit) to fight so he got Injustice. Dont expect Boon to give you patches galore now all because you suddenly care about mk9 again.

We can discuss patch stability all we want and blame NRS but as far as stability we arent bringing a whole helluva lot to the table either since we seem to complain about every little thing at the drop of a hat. If we dont know exactly what we should be asking for dont expect NRS to either. Where was all this hell-raising during in MK9? So because folks chose to kept mum during MK9, Injustice pays the price?

This community is quite fair-weather.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I would respond to your thread with something thoughtful, but I'm typing on a tiny "Dell Inspiron Duo" laptop, and I cannot read your goddamn tiny font.

Justice

Noob
I still love and support both games and I was told to fuck off when I was bitching as far back as last September about people talking only about Injustice even that far back (a good 6-7 months before Injustice even dropped). A new patch would be awesome but I'll be playing MK either way.