What's new

"Shades of Grey" Official Captain Cold Pettition

Rogue_Scrambles

Fear Burns Bright
Well Since others have started petitions, I thought I would make one for DC greatest Petty Crook/badass Captain Cold!

Either his Pre-52 (with freeze ray):

Or Post (Powered):Cap.jpg

versions would do fine.

I think, no matter the version, a zoner playstyle would suit him best, with a lot of snares and interrupts to punish rushdown characters.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
He's a puss compared to Mr freeze, but too many Batman chars ruin the stew and I want Poison Ivy and an Ice character, so big rooting for Cap Cold over here.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Post 52 CC is pretty much sub-zero.

I think its him in the trailer and not freeze. Freeze has a ray gun that freezes you and that's pretty much it, he doesn't have a way to shoot icicles, which is what the ice dude in the trailer is doing to flash.

Rogue_Scrambles

Fear Burns Bright
Post 52 CC is pretty much sub-zero.

I think its him in the trailer and not freeze. Freeze has a ray gun that freezes you and that's pretty much it, he doesn't have a way to shoot icicles, which is what the ice dude in the trailer is doing to flash.
Haha it would certainly seem that way, but that's why I suggested more of a zoney playstyle for him, so people aren't like OMGZTHISGUYSOSUBZEROGUISE

Also , you make a point about the Ice shards.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
He should have a zoning move similar to the start of Sub-Zero's first fatality, where he freezes your bottom torso. Make it his super or something. He freezes you in spot and uses your face for a punching bag. Super powerful uppercut finisher and back to fight.

Subby Z

Noob
Speaking of Ice characters, Marvel has an Ice Hero in Iceman. Why has DC never took advantage of making an awesome Ice wielding character? I think it could be a good idea for either Marvel or DC. Because while Iceman is cool, he's just part of a larger group of heroes. I want an Ice wielding Super Hero.

Ha, mayber that's why Sub-Zero is my favorite character of all time. He will remain that way as well, unless he stays a friggin robot.

Anyway, I'm not really on the Captain Cold bandwagon. If it's anyone I would like Mr. Freeze, but I'm also on the bandwagon who thinks it is possible to add too many batman characters. So, by deductive reasoning it needs to be captain cold.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Speaking of Ice characters, Marvel has an Ice Hero in Iceman. Why has DC never took advantage of making an awesome Ice wielding character? I think it could be a good idea for either Marvel or DC. Because while Iceman is cool, he's just part of a larger group of heroes. I want an Ice wielding Super Hero.

Ha, mayber that's why Sub-Zero is my favorite character of all time. He will remain that way as well, unless he stays a friggin robot.

Anyway, I'm not really on the Captain Cold bandwagon. If it's anyone I would like Mr. Freeze, but I'm also on the bandwagon who thinks it is possible to add too many batman characters. So, by deductive reasoning it needs to be captain cold.
Well, there is Ice

She's not as known

Subby Z

Noob
Well, there is Ice

She's not as known
Yeah, I've seen her before, and know of her.

However, she isn't someone that they seem to pay attention too.

She's not a major member of JLA or teen titans. What I'm saying is she's not a focal point.

I think a cool ice wielding character could be a good focal point. I've always had a vision of a character in my head for either Marvel or DC. His name is Shiver.lol. Hit me up comic book makers, let's do this thang.