What's new

SELLING - 2 Capture Cards and 2 HDfury Devices!

Jaxel

8WAYRUN.TV (home of The Break stream)
Administrator
I have changed a lot of my streaming equipment during the past few months, and because of it, I now have a lot of my old equipment for sale!

This is the first consumer level HD capture card ever to hit the market (I bought it back when it was $400)... it also happens to still be the best internal HD capture card ever released. Why? Because all other cards compress signals for H.264 recording; this card can capture completely uncompressed for archival quality.

The listed price for this card is $199.99. I want to sell it for $140.

The HDfury 2 is a device that converts HDMI video to Component YPbPr. Why would you want to do this? Because YPbPr does not support HDCP copy protection! So this is an HDCP stripper; and one of the best ones on the market. There are other HDCP strippers on the market, but nowhere near as good. If you wanted to capture video from the PS3, without an HDCP stripper you would have to output the PS3 using Component cables isntead of HDMI.

However, the problem with that is most consoles, including the PS3 can't output 1080p over Component, they can only output 1080i. The Component signal is also nowhere near as high quality as the HDMI; and of course, can't go into the EVO or MLG standardized monitors. The HDfury2 will allow you to output from the PS3 using the HDMI, which keeps the compatibility with your TV, and then strip the HDCP out for your capture card. Not to mention, retain the quality of the HDMI, and still support 1080p. Not to mention it has an in-sync audio output that you can send straight to the AUX ports on your mixer if you use one.

The listed price for this advanced kit is $239.00. I want to sell it for $160.

Last edited:

Jaxel

Administrator
HDfury3 has been claimed! Don't worry,t he HDfury2 is still available!

Jaxel

Administrator
I've decided to take my AverMedia Game Broadcaster HD C127 off the for sale list, as I've decided to continue using it. Instead, I'm going to sell my two:

Why? Because it's not working out for me. Other streamers (such as Sp00ky) have had success with this specific capture device, but I'm finding it cumbersome to use myself. Technically, this is the best capture device on the market as it's the only one that does full 1080p at 60fps (all the others only do 30fps). I am selling two of these, for two different prices. Both are only 2 months old.

The listed price is $179.00. I am selling one of them for $140. The other I will sell for $120. Why is the second one cheaper? Because with my streaming rig, I use 3M Dual-lock Fasteners to keep them in place. When I took the fasteners off the second one, it left some adhesive on the device. I then used some Rustoleum Goo-off to remove the adhesive... unfortunately the plastic on the device did not react well with the Goo-off. The device still works perfectly fine; but it doesn't look very nice.