What's new

Video/Tutorial Selina Kyle Combo's (List/Video)

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Runway the inputs are exactly that. Pretend "b3" is a special move. So she does f2 into the bounce. Except it's not written as b3 anymore. Use the bbR2 input. Maybe a video tutorial would help. I have one up in media showcasing bounce cancel combos with her. They are very useful in her combos. Hardly anyone uses them for any character. Theyre all MK style combos. I'm just trying to be creative.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Runway the inputs are exactly that. Pretend "b3" is a special move. So she does f2 into the bounce. Except it's not written as b3 anymore. Use the bbR2 input. Maybe a video tutorial would help. I have one up in media showcasing bounce cancel combos with her. They are very useful in her combos. Hardly anyone uses them for any character. Theyre all MK style combos. I'm just trying to be creative.
No I love it! Where can I find your tutorial?

Been using Selena for a day now and shes one of the best characters. I've never had so much fun with one character. Found a nice combo where the second hit hits low if they're block high

Does anyone know how to get out of corner situations? I was beating a bane player today but then he got me in the corner and I couldn't do anything. Felt like he stole the win from me because I had it in the bag. I play Mortal Kombat 9 and Street fighter and in street fighter you can just dragonpunch out of it with ryu or headstomp out of it with mbison. How do I get out of it in Injustice?

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Does anyone know how to get out of corner situations? I was beating a bane player today but then he got me in the corner and I couldn't do anything. Felt like he stole the win from me because I had it in the bag. I play Mortal Kombat 9 and Street fighter and in street fighter you can just dragonpunch out of it with ryu or headstomp out of it with mbison. How do I get out of it in Injustice?
If he jumps at you, you could try wake up whip or up whip. I'm not sure if those will still get stuffed tho. Other than that, block him and or push block him.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
I'll second push blocking, super valuable in a game with minimal/zero knockback. You can also try doing MB f+3 or b+3 and reacting to what he does.

Backfire

Noob
Got a one bar corner combo that works on any corner with a stage transition.

Sorry about the video quality.

b1 2 d3, bf1 , d2~bd1, 11, 1~bf2(MB), b3

Belial

Noob
Im sorry if its been posted already. I found corner combos in OP too hard for tournament use

here are some very easy yet damaging 1 bar combos

Overhead starter
b+2~dd3~1, f+2~MB-Dash, f+3,1~Claws/Trait = 39% / 44%

Low starter
b12d3~dd3~1, f+2~MB Dash, f+3, 112(all hits)~whip / trait = 42% / 45% (48% from j2)

This starters are also good on block as stance 1 deals 3%+ chip and leaves you out of harm if blocked.

dr_mcnipple

Bought the ticket, Took the ride.
Some solid combos in here guys.
As a CW main it is quite the pants party to play around and adopt some of these combinations.

Thanks to all contributors for improving my CW skills!

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Can someone find a bigger midscreen combo than mine? Ji2, b12d3xxcat clawsMB, j2, f2bbR2, f3, 112xxcat dashMB, cat scratch=53%?

Thead

Noob
I'm sure you all know this but haven't seen it in the thread:

Midscreen

B2(Safe Overhead), Cat Dash MB, B3, Ender (Ji2, 112~Catwhip) - 37%

You can end with F3, F3 for 38% damage, but the Ender I've supplied should be the easiest for newer people to connect.

RunwayMafia

Edit: Video added

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Rathalos Karried GuamoKun and/or anyone clearly more computer savvy than I;

If you look at my OP in the F1, F11, F112 and the second post with "Meter Burn Combos"...I was organizing the list by combo ender so it didn't look like a brick wall of text with a bunch of percentages at the end. Now, my question is, is there a way to get everything to line up after the "~" as opposed to having to input the "_______________"? Every time I spaced on the line to get up under the above "~" and typed what I needed to type, after hitting "save changes" it would automatically send it all the way back to where you normally start typing (thus is why I added the "________________") If you understand what I'm asking let me know if there is a way around the "_____________"...if not I suppose it looks fine.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
You can try using the Center align codes to get the lines you want indented. If you want them more or less indented than center then use the Indent codes. Look in the Help tab

Big_Boss_Reiko

Mortal Kombat
has anyone seen a combo like this? not to show off but i havent seen anyone use thi and was wondering if its een effective or is there a down side to attempting to get in with CW's B1,2,d3. the combo is
jip1, b12d3,bf2,b3,j2,b12d3,bf2 MB,dash in,d2 catscratch 4x

Hello, this is my first post, I registered because Catwoman is awesome and I desperately want to improve my gameplay with her. :p
So first of all, thanks for this great thread and forums.

I have a problem with the first combos listed in this thread: I cannot connect with a Cat Dash after the light attack (1), its like Catwoman automatically does the Cat Claws after i press "BF" after the 1.

Any tips ? (My experience with fighters is intermediate.)

Thanks in advance.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Hello, this is my first post, I registered because Catwoman is awesome and I desperately want to improve my gameplay with her. :p
So first of all, thanks for this great thread and forums.

I have a problem with the first combos listed in this thread: I cannot connect with a Cat Dash after the light attack (1), its like Catwoman automatically does the Cat Claws after i press "BF" after the 1.

Any tips ? (My experience with fighters is intermediate.)

Thanks in advance.
What you're experiencing is something that happens in a lot of fighting games. It's called "negative edge". Sometimes the computer will read that you did a move when you think you didn' because it will read it backwards. Let me explain.

So you're trying to do: [Square], [back forward triangle]. Light to Cat dash
Well the game reads : [(Square) back forward], triangle. The game does a light followed by cat claws. The triangle is ignored.

It can read backwards. BfSq=Sqbf Can be a help or hindrance but this is what happens when I try to link certain special moves to a normal attack of the same button.

Backfire

Noob
found a new meterless and no trait combo (based on one my Krazie)

b12d3 ~ bf1, b3, f3, 33 df1 / 4 (38% / 43%)

will upload a video very soon.

you might be able to end this with a catstance 3 for more damage too. ill look into it.

Update : if you do 333 df1 as the ender it will be 39%

actually i dont know whats happening, sometimes i can get 39% others 38%

LockM

Noob
I'm finding i'm having trouble when i'm nearing a corner(not in the corner) and don't want to use b3 as that will start a stage transition, unless it kills them. I've been trying out different combos and at the moment i'm using these.
Meterless:
-string, bf1, f3, 1f2 or 112, df1
Meter:
-string, bf1, f3, 112, bf2 MB, 1f2

Decent damage but not great, atleast i can keep them in the corner

Can someone find a bigger midscreen combo than mine? Ji2, b12d3xxcat clawsMB, j2, f2bbR2, f3, 112xxcat dashMB, cat scratch=53%?
Is there a video of this because i can't make sense of this combo at all, even with the explanation on the previous page.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
I'm finding i'm having trouble when i'm nearing a corner(not in the corner) and don't want to use b3 as that will start a stage transition, unless it kills them. I've been trying out different combos and at the moment i'm using these.
Meterless:
-string, bf1, f3, 1f2 or 112, df1
Meter:
-string, bf1, f3, 112, bf2 MB, 1f2

Decent damage but not great, atleast i can keep them in the corner

Is there a video of this because i can't make sense of this combo at all, even with the explanation on the previous page.
I have a vid up showing that midscreen combo. Search content by me. The f2bbR2 is a bounce cancel. That's how you do it.

LockM

Noob
I though f2bbR2 stood for f3 and not b3. f2bbR2 isn't any "official" notation right because that is confusing as hell.
f3xxb2 MB seems pretty straigtforward. Anyway nice combo,it's fairly easy also, definately will keep this one in mind if i have 4 meter and full trait.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
I see what ur saying. Idk I think of b3 as a normal so it's weird to me to cancel a normal to a normal. Someoneight also be confused if I put f2xxb3 bc although the move is called "b3", this is no longer the input. I want to remake the vid showing just that one combo and how to do it. Maybe in an hour or so I'll have it up.