What's new

Sektor tournament footage from SvB 20XI

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
hey guys this was my match in the top 8 of Super versus Battle 20XI last weekend, unfortunately i lost due to sim starting some crazy pressure with those teleports that i just didn't adapt to fast enough but for the benefit of all the sektor users on the site heres a little bit of my contribution to the tournament scene :)

sucks i just slipped away from top 4! was so close! D: on the other hand i was able to commentate the other matches so i wasn't too heartbroken haha

EDIT: heres one of my pool matches against a pretty damn good cage player, his main was quan chi though he was absolutely BRUTAL with him!

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Dam you spoilt it for me before I could watch it lol but anyway thanks for sharing, I swear though even though I'm from the UK I can't get used British commentators lol.

Ludogg

Noob
yeah dude i watched part of the stream you got a sick Sektor, and thats the 1st time ive seen KL played that way

PND_Ketchup

Yes Lol sick sektor we need more good sektor players they're so hard to find. But there is always a good kl ready to ruin your day :D
hey it's all practise at the end of the day, next tme im against a KL like that ill jump a little more to bait dive kicks. I was rather gutted to just slip the top 4 spot but then again i'm happy i've learned things from it :)

i'll step my game up for ultimate clash!

Ayx

Omnipresent
Kung Lao is just so insane with his Mix Ups. I can imagine the frustation with all that pressure he was putting.

Great stuff, way to represent Sektor! :)

PND_Ketchup

Kung Lao is just so insane with his Mix Ups. I can imagine the frustation with all that pressure he was putting.

Great stuff, way to represent Sektor! :)
watching it back now i should have just jumped when he teleported as im certain he'd dive kick. ah well ill up my game for ultimate clash next month!