What's new

SCR - Injustice: GAU Top 8 is set! Did your tournament favorite make it?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Well done to the ladies,gentlemen and scumbags that made top 8.may you continue to share your sandwiches and enjoy yourselves.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i went to bed hella salty last night , grundys chip trait is a bill of goods , it forces you to be patient and defensive , health trait allows you to go ham with WCCs , i think it would of helped vs sajams nightwing
either way congrats to all the placers

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I'm all in for the underdog chars, so go Hippo & Steeeve I hope they advance further. Half the reason is for the blow ups, salt, and drama that will last for weeks.

But ultimately have to back fellow FL player Whiteboi, destroy them all.

E

Eldriken

I'm all in for the underdog chars, so go Hippo & Steeeve I hope they advance further. Half the reason is for the blow ups, salt, and drama that will last for weeks.

But ultimately have to back fellow FL player Whiteboi, destroy them all.
Floridians, unite!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I just want to say thanks to EGP & Compton for the stream.

- no buffering
- marquee matches
- challonge updates (godlike)
- always making sure there are commentators on deck

The stream was perfect, alot of laughs and feels.

(cya tomorrow on lvlup)
Yeah man. Compton's streams are always perfect. He does a great job, and I don't think there's ever been a time where I watched one of his streams and felt it was lacking in something.

Always great quality, stable and well-run.

Kudos @TenZeRo7

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
While I'm not happy to see my GGA brothers missing top 8, props to West Coast for defending their home hard! Looks like we have to grind harder, the comp is too fierce.

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
I didn't see not 1 Flash player! When we did see Flash it was when the stream started and some guy trolled us by clicking Flash (costumes) then switching out....not cool.

I didn't see not 1 Flash player! When we did see Flash it was when the stream started and some guy trolled us by clicking Flash (costumes) then switching out....not cool.
DJT's backup character is Flash. I'm not sure which matchups he would feel like he needs to use Flash in over Green Lantern, but there is a possibility we could see that today.

I think the best part of this tournament is WonderChef making top 8 WINNERS, even though his online persona can be dickish, he shut everyone up who keeps calling him irrelevant.

I think he's probably the Zyphox of SCR. Good shit, I love when people shut haters up.