What's new

SCR 2013: Official Money Match Thread!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Yes, this will go on the official stream. I need to know what the community wants to see.

After we have enough matches, I will make a poll to see the more popular matches, and those of course will take priority over the rest. (You may sponsor a money match.)

$50 minimum - FT5
-------------
1. MIT vs Detroit - $50
2. EGP Tyrant vs STB Shujinkydink
3. GGA 16 Bit vs NYChrisG

FT5: Waiting List:

^These slots are reserved for official matches.

MITDJT Denzell REO EGP_Shoryuken Pig Of The Hut TenZeRo7 EGP_TYRANT STB Shujinkydink GGA 16 Bit REO Mosp Brownie LETHAL LEGEND killa_solid

4x4lo8o

Noob
Dont interfer w family business
Maaan, I'm ok with paying up to Maloc if my boy can't back up my mouth, but I don't want to give anything to someone who's not even showing up to the event

I thought this was about hype, but I guess if your business model involves trying to profit off of MIT's skill I won't interfere...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Maaan, I'm ok with paying up to Maloc if my boy can't back up my mouth, but I don't want to give anything to someone who's not even showing up to the event

I thought this was about hype, but I guess if your business model involves trying to profit off of MIT's skill I won't interfere...
Who said I'm not going?
He said he was koming if I remember korrectly.
Who said I am going?

Im down for some sub mirrors. I'm also down to do some mm vs his raiden lao and cage. I wonder if he's up for it though. Tom always likes to play hard to get when it comes to accepting challanges.