What's new

Scotland votes to stay part of U.K

nwo

Noob
Here's some tin foil hat stuff (showing voting fraud in action). I just watched this, it has 604,000 views on YouTube.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Disgusted at hearing most Scottish people are blaming the English for rigging the votes!! What utter none sense...oh wait maybe it was Nick clegg,with the Union jack flag in the election room ;) c mon guy's!
Lol I haven't heard that, I've just seen video proof of people moving votes around or writing in new votes. Don't think anyone has said they were English :p

Youphemism

Here's some tin foil hat stuff (showing voting fraud in action). I just watched this, it has 604,000 views on YouTube.

The part about the Yes votes on the No table was dispelled by the YesDundee Twitter, they said the votes hadn't been separated yet and were just sitting on the No table temporarily. The rest is clear rigging though.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
As someone who is half Scottish and half English, I was pretty disappointed to see the final result. It would have been really interesting to see how they went about progressing their affairs over the next few years. There seemed to be a huge amount of unanswered questions and the media in general seemed to play on only the negative aspects of the possibility of change.

Funnily enough, the Scottish side of my family were split, with the older voting no and the younger voting yes, effectively cancelling each other out.

Youphemism

As someone who is half Scottish and half English, I was pretty disappointed to see the final result. It would have been really interesting to see how they went about progressing their affairs over the next few years. There seemed to be a huge amount of unanswered questions and the media in general seemed to play on only the negative aspects of the possibility of change.

Funnily enough, the Scottish side of my family were split, with the older voting no and the younger voting yes, effectively cancelling each other out.
Hahaha that's actually how the final result went, 71% of 16-18 year olds voted Yes and 73% of 65+ year olds voted No

And I agree, independence was the only way of really knowing if the country could improve since as a part of the UK it hasn't :/