What's new

Scorpion will be in the next Mortal Kombat, says Boon

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Isn't Liu Kang supposed to be the Ryu of MK? Has Scorpion ever been the main "hero" in any MK game?

Still, great news. Looking forward to more MK.
I have asked myself this question a few times. At the moment I have 3 canididates. Liu Kang, Raiden, and Scorpion. Of course, that is debatable but I say Liu Kang is the face of the franchise . Regardless any 3 of them could fill that role.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Lol Boon, we know Scorpion will be in the Next Mortal Kombat, what i want to know is if Kia, Jataaka and Sareena will be in the next mortal Kombat

187x

Noob
Scorpion will be in the next Mortal Kombat

DUH, NO f****** sh**......... He's one of the most popular or the most popular Mk character(s) duh he's going to be in the next MK game common sense

Now i just hope he isn't going to be lowtier

Last edited:

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I bet Scorpion will have his IGUA costume in MK10. He needs his burning head MKDA alt costume updating.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Well, I did say how kinda little and non-groundbreakng this was in the first sentence of this article.

I mean... it is something.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I can tell Kang, Scorpion, Sonya, Cage, Raiden, Shinnok, Quan Chi, Cyrax and Sektor WILL be in the game. I don't know about others and IF they will follow the MK4 storyline. I just hope for Shao Kahn and Sindel to be done for the next MK games. And I wish for a new announcer! Even though Shao Kahn's voice is a great MK trademark, since Kahn won't be in MK10 (according to logic), I wish for the N.R.Studios team to have already utilized K. Sutherland's voice to the fullest ! ;)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Of course, he's Scorpion!! I can't imagine an MK game without Scorpion or Sub-Zero ;)

I'm hoping we see Sub-Zero, given what they've done with him they can always add "a relative" of him hence the new Sub-Zero ;)

Of course my wishlist is:

Ermac
Fujin
Scorpion(confirmed)
Dairou
A new werewolf character

Isn't Liu Kang supposed to be the Ryu of MK? Has Scorpion ever been the main "hero" in any MK game?

Still, great news. Looking forward to more MK.
Since you asked, *goes MK geek mode* Scorpion WOULD have been the hero of MK Deception had Shujinko not been the main character, he was the Elder Gods Champion granted with power to kill Onaga...but Shujinko killed Onaga first.