What's new

Scorpion High Damaging Combos?

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Hi all,

Can anyone please help me I need to learn Scorpions Highest damage dealing combos =]

is there a thread discussing such combos here ? Or videos or anything?

Thanks,

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Thanks, I usually do this combo Snowy.
And yeah I know this video from a long time ago ... just thought there were other BnB's that do beyond that :), but thanks ofc

ryublaze

Noob
What MKSnowy said and also

11 spear njp dash b2 jk tele dash 212 I've seen Slips do this and it does 40% too. also you can add ex hellfire at the end of this and the combo MKSnowy posted to add more damage.

Void combo:
11 spear njp jk tele dash f43 spear

To get the highest damage off of an air combo like off of b2 or d1 anti air you can do double tele combos and end with d1 spear but it's kinda hard to do and only adds like 2-3% more damage. Example would be:

d1 tele jk tele d1 spear then crossover and do f2 1 tele for the vortex

Otherwise you can do one teleport and end with 111 spear.

In the corner you can do ex tele for more damage like:
11 spear xjp f21 ex tele dash 21 tele dash f43 spear

That's the void combo though. You can get higher with something like:
11 spear xjp f21 ex tele b2 jk tele jk ex tele f43 ex takedown

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
What MKSnowy said and also

11 spear njp dash b2 jk tele dash 212 I've seen Slips do this and it does 40% too. also you can add ex hellfire at the end of this and the combo MKSnowy posted to add more damage.

Void combo:
11 spear njp jk tele dash f43 spear

To get the highest damage off of an air combo like off of b2 or d1 anti air you can do double tele combos and end with d1 spear but it's kinda hard to do and only adds like 2-3% more damage. Example would be:

d1 tele jk tele d1 spear then crossover and do f2 1 tele for the vortex

Otherwise you can do one teleport and end with 111 spear.

In the corner you can do ex tele for more damage like:
11 spear xjp f21 ex tele dash 21 tele dash f43 spear

That's the void combo though. You can get higher with something like:
11 spear xjp f21 ex tele b2 jk tele jk ex tele f43 ex takedown
Thanks a lot, I tried to practice on the b2 after the ex tele at the corner, it was damn hard and i dropped it a lot of times during matches with my friends :S. and the d1 spear after a double teleport is also hard :S ... I try the same tech with Ermac and I kinda get it right if i keep holding the down arrow then click 1 ... it's all about timing but i usually drop it ... so I mainly do the combo snowy mentioned ...

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Thanks a lot, I tried to practice on the b2 after the ex tele at the corner, it was damn hard and i dropped it a lot of times during matches with my friends :S. and the d1 spear after a double teleport is also hard :S ... I try the same tech with Ermac and I kinda get it right if i keep holding the down arrow then click 1 ... it's all about timing but i usually drop it ... so I mainly do the combo snowy mentioned ...
For d1 spear, I input it as db1db1 in one smooth(not too fast) motion. much easier than d1bb1 imo.

And If I manage to extele out of the corner online, I usually go for an easier version because the b2 timing is so tight(mind you these are all vortex setups not max damage). Which is, extele 21, 21, 21 d1~spear xjp f21~teleport.

Or if the lag is especially horrendous, extele 21, 21, 11~spear xjp f21~tele hope that helps brother.
Sent from Cyberdyne Systems

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
For d1 spear, I input it as db1db1 in one smooth(not too fast) motion. much easier than d1bb1 imo.

And If I manage to extele out of the corner online, I usually go for an easier version because the b2 timing is so tight(mind you these are all vortex setups not max damage). Which is, extele 21, 21, 21 d1~spear xjp f21~teleport.

Or if the lag is especially horrendous, extele 21, 21, 11~spear xjp f21~tele hope that helps brother.
Sent from Cyberdyne Systems
Hey thanks dude, yeah sounds much like my combo ... what I do when I ex tele at the corner is this combo:
ex tele, 2 tele 11 spear xjp f21 tele
i forgot how much damage it does :p

but yeah thanks again :)

JAP

Combo maker
very nice video, but all the setups leading to an opportunity to d3 are for the most part useless, scorpions d3 leaves him at neg 7 so ur just putting ureself in a bad situation for 2% damage
D3 is optional, jump, teleport, dash back...... d3 after any combo "not sure" with double spear, less than 7 frames, advantage on block or hit ?? Somberness thanks

OZZYGUITAR

Back-dash Adam
D3 is optional, jump, teleport, dash back...... d3 after any combo "not sure" with double spear, less than 7 frames, advantage on block or hit ?? Somberness thanks
its neg on block and hit, crouch and standing, and yea otherwise its like playing a typical opponent on wake-up, although the combo itself leading up to the spear drag is typically more strict and, lets say ur at a tourney with a laggy monitor, those arent the combos u should go for, the same goes for playing online, most of the time

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Where on earth are you guys getting these inputs and damage round-ups from lol

JIP, 2, 1+2, Teleport,2, Teleport, 3xxSpear, cross-over punch F,2,1xxTeleport into guaranteed chip should give you 46% meterless, I wouldn't recommend it for anyone unfamiliar with Scorp though. If you want absolute effective damage, go with Snowy's example, you can add a guaranteed EX hellfire on the end too for 48% if you need to.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
is dis new ? b2 , 2 tele , 2 tele, 33 spear crossover punch f21 tele its like 33 % for a b2 starter
had a look around but havent seen dis one