What's new

Saturday Night Lagfest Returns

Looks like I won't be home by nine. Will be shortly after hope I can still he included.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

This is an online tournament on the Xbox 360 that will be going every Saturday night. As of right now there is no prizes, but if they turnout is good and more than 30 there will be a prize.

IF YOU CAN SEND AT LEAST 1$ TO MY PAYPAL TO SUPPORT ME AND KEEP ME DOING THIS SO I CAN KEEP DOING PRIZES.

My Paypal is: [email protected]

1600 MSP for the Winner if more than 20 Enter.

Mikemetroid You help me run brackets again?

Stream URL:
www.Twitch.tv/XbLMindGamez

Rules:
Best of 2/3. Winners and Losers Finals 3/5
Double Elimination Brackets
Tournament will start at 9pm EST. (If you are not in the Online Room within 5 mins after you will be Dq'd unless I am messaged)
Matches will be in 1v1 unless you are on stream
Pick Stage to avoid the street level.

Post Below if you would like to enter.
Entries:
  1. XbL Mind Gamez
  2. Sgt Reed
  3. sk33t sk33t OMG
  4. Milky Situation*
  5. Zombie Penguin
  6. Justin119311
  7. Charlie Murphy*
  8. ParchedTwo
  9. Smarrgasm
  10. bootyslaya
  11. BodomEscapePlan
  12. SwayNTech
  13. LuciusAxelrod
  14. hanzer00
dribirut and milky said i could take their spots if they cant make it, also i see treadmill cant i want in!!!

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
C'mon people!
Lets get some donations for XBL Mind Gamez so we can keep this alive! All the man needs is a few dollars (like $2 from 10 people or $4 from 5) and we could potentially have one of these every week/weekend. These are a lot of fun and they get you not only some exposure but you get to fight some of the best players Xbox Live has to offer.

I, for one, will try and get the word out the best I can but if you don't help out; we might not be able to have these again. I get payed Monday, June 4th so I'll do my best and help Mind Gamez out with the most I can spare but it's up to the rest of the community to keep this alive, as well. Two people can't keep it alive! Especially when Mind Gamez is the one streaming it, putting up the prizes, doing the brackets and keeping track of all the results when all of this is going on (and playing really well in the meantime).

I want to see more of these because I'm sure I'm not the only one that looks forward to these (even though I get blown up on a regular basis).

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts

Congratulations to Peckapowa
- I knew you'd win it if you got past me ...err... RampaginDragon -- you played really well tonight, man. Glad to see you win. Also, glad to see my buddies Smarrgasm and XBL Mind Gamez do so well, too. Had a lot of fun despite getting blown up by two excellent Cages; but there's no shame in that -- coming from Mind Gamez and Pecka.

Oh,
...and FUCK UFGT! We got SNLagfest!
Not bad for a 3 week Sonya! I'm gunna level her up until I am comfortable with her like I am Csub.