What's new

San Diego Comic Con 2012?

LadyX

Noob
Is anyone going!?? If you are thinking about it.. Don't think, just GO. it is the best thing you will ever experience...

LadyX

Noob
Why is this the wrong section! I am kommunicating to everyone in this site. God Shady, you are such a thread-wrecker.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
How much is it?

I know my school gives us passes to E3, which I'm an idiot cause I haven't registered for E3 yet. But I'm going to ask and see if I can get passes for CC. I've been wanting to go for a while already, and its only a 2 hour drive.

LadyX

Noob
How much is it?

I know my school gives us passes to E3, which I'm an idiot cause I haven't registered for E3 yet. But I'm going to ask and see if I can get passes for CC. I've been wanting to go for a while already, and its only a 2 hour drive.
How do you get passes for E3???!!! I went last year to SDCC for just a day with my brother, we got ours for about 250 together... Rip off but it was worth it haha. If i remember correctly the 4 day passes are around 200 themselves, but I'm not 100% sure. It could of been 400.....

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
How much is it?

Woooah....what school do you go to?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
How do you get passes for E3???!!! I went last year to SDCC for just a day with my brother, we got ours for about 250 together... Rip off but it was worth it haha. If i remember correctly the 4 day passes are around 200 themselves, but I'm not 100% sure. It could of been 400.....
Probably $400. Both CC and E3 are expensive as hell.

I actually get to go for free because I study at a game-design school.

This is my badge from last year. Just looking at that reminded me that I have to seriously consider registering for it already, or else I'm gonna miss out.
https://twitter.com/#!/EGP_Krayzie/media/slideshow?url=http://twitpic.com/580y8s