What's new

Salty Tiers..

I must've played over 75 offline games tonight, losing over 40-30 of them, scooping up only a handful of wins with my main Scorpion, 1-2 wins with oddball characters and than switching to Johnny Cage and Reptile and eventually going on a winning streak but losing the final matches with my Scorpion. Now before anyone says anything, the ONLY characters I ever fight offline are Raiden, Mileena, Kitana, Kabal, and Kung Lao, so its not like I brought out the big guns to waste some lower tier characters.

Is anyone else starting to feel like some characters just cant cut it? I see a bunch of new characters who are supposed to be making their way up the ladder but I believe its only because kick-ass lower tier character players are just NOW coming out. What happens when the big guns figure out how to beat them and their gimmicks, they'll sink right back to the bottom. I mean, could the best Stryker player ever really hold his own against the best Kung Lao?

Maybe Im just ranting like a little *****. Im just tired of losing to people who I feel like I could beat if I would have just used a better character. Although Ive always said to everyone in my offline scene Ill never switch to one of the best characters just because, I feel like I might just have to, to start having fun again. Ill only play my other characters when they pick someone who isnt top tier.

Im not too sure how relevant this list is but I just wanted everyone to know that I dont just play a few characters and felt the need to complain because I dont have enough matchup experience.

I currently play and use..
Scorpion (my main)
Sub-Zero
Kano
Liu Kang
Reptile
Johnny Cage
Kenshi

I used to play..
Jade
Kung Lao
Noob Saibot
Cyber Sub-Zero
Nightwolf
Stryker

Next set of characters I will learn in the next following weeks..
Sektor
Rain