What's new

RUMOR: Injustice - Ares 'God of War' and Killer Frost Renders Revealed?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
dude have you seen wonder woman in the comics or animated series? you see how beautiful she looks in comparison to injustice? you are blind my friend
Always thought comic Wonder Woman looked like Hollywood's idea of what a callgirl looks like.

Injustice Wonder Woman actually looks a little more like an Amazon.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
when i destroy you with combos and hitting you a super at the same time ..also when i see the end cut scene of the face all the time

Combos do not show a close up of the face, only the Super (which shows her face close up a total of like 4-6 seconds), clashes (same), opening(same_ and the end cutscene (same). So we're talking about 16 seconds and they all may not even happen within a match (opening is skippable, clashes/supers may not happen, you may not win so ending isn't seen).

Reactions: RYX
Why does she need to look like a model again? Also, yeah, 5 seconds of her face isn t bad. There are way worse faces in video games.
as we currently speak , there are others complaining about ares face showing .. it's life , the players and comic lovers want things similar to the comics ..sometimes not all changes are for the good ..especially making female faces uglier than usual

as we currently speak , there are others complaining about ares face showing .. it's life , the players and comic lovers want things similar to the comics ..sometimes not all changes are for the good ..especially making female faces uglier than usual
You're the one arguing about that. Making a big deal out of something when the game isnt even out yet lmfao

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I think Ares looks like a fucking boss and totally makes up for getting oneshot'ed by Superman.
Killer Frost looks to be decent looking.Again I dont really find animated characters attractive.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
If Ares has an axe for a weapon, ill main him for sure. I dont read comics, but does he normally have a weapon?
He has the power to control any kind of physical weapon with his mind, so yea, I'd imagine he'd have an axe or something.

A few days ago it was leaked that he will be really strong zoner though. The person who leaked it said that he was possibly one of the best zoners in the game.

Both look awesome, Ares looks like a massive Badass (though i would have liked his helmet hiding his face), as for killer frost i think I'll be basically choosing her alt all the time, nothing wrong with the main costume, i just look that punk look :D