What's new

RUMOR: Alternate Costume + Renders found for Sinestro, Doomsday, Ares and More

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Why don't Ares and Killer Frost have their own board yet? Black Adam and Doomsday got theirs when they were just hinted.

Well, Ares has a badass axe. Throwing him up there with the 5 other people I plan on maining. Difficult decisions will be made on 4/16/13.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You guys come on, don't you know basic Greek Mythology?

The God of War series is (loosely)based on actual real life Greek Mythology, Kratos and his mortal family are about the only original characters in that entire series, but even their names are from Greek lore.

Speaking of GoW, Ascension is hella dope.

---

Killer Frost looks awesome, as does Ares.

I really hope Frost isn't a zoner and that Ares is huge.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Ares, Sinestro, Bane & Hawkgirl look beautiful. I know it's just because their models but the whitness reminds me of those Batman Arkham City character renders that were done.

Nightwing: that suit is just too bulky for Nightwing/Bloodwing.
Doomsday & Killer Frost: I see we're following the character design school of "Everything is better with a mohawk".

Although to be fair on Ares original armor they seem to have followed "More spikes = more awesome".

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Whoa, they have loads more alternates on the site, still loving Black Adam's bald variant and REALLY loving Green Arrow's square beard variant...

Also that unmasked Deathstroke variant is giving me impure thoughts...

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Sinestro, Doomsday, and Ares alternates look great, I hope they look great "in game" also.