What's new

Combo List - Smoke Robo Smoke Combo Thread

Error404

Noob
I don't like doing s4 phase mid combo if I'm going for the vortex. Whenever I do it more than once I end up running myself out of stamina . Still dope for max damage conversions though.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I don't like doing s4 phase mid combo if I'm going for the vortex. Whenever I do it more than once I end up running myself out of stamina . Still dope for max damage conversions though.
Hmm that's odd I don't remember ever running out of stamina.

whos got a better post b1 smoke bomb meterless restand?
These are not including ji2 3/21 -

b1 smoke cloud njp 4 b21 trident is 21% with 3.6 swag points,
b1 smoke cloud njp 4 smoke a 4 trident is 21% with 5 swag points,
b1 smoke cloud njp 4 114 trident is 22%, (unreliable in the chaos of real play)
b1 smoke cloud njp uppercut 4 trident is 24% but strays from the corner,
b1 smoke cloud njp uppercut b21 tri 24% loses corner
b1 smoke cloud njp 4 phase 114 tri is 23%
b1 smoke cloud njp ji1 ji3 114 tri 23%

Last edited:

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
These phase combos are a little tougher than I like. If your run following the NJP is off by just a little bit either way, you drop the combo.

B3 smoke bomb rc 4 xx phase forward 4 xx Trident ji2 (your ender)

That's the hardest one imo. Replace the second 4 for 21 if too hard to do consistently.
No NJP after Smoke bomb?

That's kind of the issue i'm running into. The run cancel after NJP has to be perfect. Too short or too long and it fucks up. I've had drops where after the phase I do S4, and I'm still facing the same way while the opponent falls behing me...I mean...WTF??? If you RC too late, you miss the juggle. 21, tends to make it easier.

I can do A-List cancels consistently, but not this after hours of practice? What's wrong with me?

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
These phase combos are a little tougher than I like. If your run following the NJP is off by just a little bit either way, you drop the combo.

No NJP after Smoke bomb?

That's kind of the issue i'm running into. The run cancel after NJP has to be perfect. Too short or too long and it fucks up. I've had drops where after the phase I do S4, and I'm still facing the same way while the opponent falls behing me...I mean...WTF??? If you RC too late, you miss the juggle. 21, tends to make it easier.

I can do A-List cancels consistently, but not this after hours of practice? What's wrong with me?

Yeah njp after smoke bomb. Oops. Thanks for noticing that for me

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!

In corner:
B1-Smoke Bomb-NJP-3-21-114-Spear-3

-27% meterless, keeps optimal corner position for vortex. Same damage with B3 starter.
*timing the 3-21-114-Spear is odd at first, all hits should keep the opponent juggling at Smoke's shoulder height.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...

Also in corner:

- b1 sb, s3, njp, s3, 114 spear, 3 or 21 = 29%
- b1 sb, s3, njp, s3, 114 spear, walk backwards, jip 2, 3 or 21 = 31%

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
Midscreen: starter x smokebomb, njp, jip, b21 x trident, jip, ender most reliable combo I've found for a percent or two less than that of some more optimal but somewhat unreliable combos.

Corner: starter x smokebomb, njp, 4, 21, 114 x trident, ender is the most reliable and damaging that I've found for my own use.

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Midscreen: starter x smokebomb, njp, jip, b21 x trident, jip, ender most reliable combo I've found for a percent or two less than that of some more optimal but somewhat unreliable combos.

Corner: starter x smokebomb, njp, 4, 21, 114 x trident, ender is the most reliable and damaging that I've found for my own use.
I like that corner one, as well.
That midscreen one is interesting. I like using B21in my mids, for positioning, but I haven't been 100% on hitting it after a Sb-nJP-4. I'll take a look.

Matix218

Get over here!

I like this corner combo

shura30

Shura
What is the most reliable combo off of an air to air into vortex
air to air, b21 f21 SB 4 spear jip ender

if you want reliability just switch SB and spear, no vortex tho

well, compared to the most damaging combo you're losing too much damage
after sb, njp run 4 f21 spear is reliable unless you're sleeping on timings

I like this
how it does against the njp 4, 4 spear one in terms of damage?

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
air to air, b21 f21 SB 4 spear jip ender

if you want reliability just switch SB and spear, no vortex tho

well, compared to the most damaging combo you're losing too much damage
after sb, njp run 4 f21 spear is reliable unless you're sleeping on timings

I like this
how it does against the njp 4, 4 spear one in terms of damage?
The corner combo does more than 2 standing 4s, I'm pretty sure.
My go to mid screen was njp, run, 4, b21 x trident, jip, 21 but it does 1% more than the one listed (listed does 25% off of f13)

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
I'm really liking this midscreen one, to go into the vortex. Easy, consistent and saves stamina. Tried a few starters and only lost 1% on all of them, I'll take it!

Using, for ex., F13-SB-NJP-run cancel 4-B21-Spear-jip-3/21 was too inconsistent on females, and even males if I hesitated on any timing. Need reliability in clutch moments. I'm also not going to call myself an execution gawd or anything, too. Hehe